Genuine? or fake..A*

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danity

Reaction score
id say its genuine, but hard to tell...maybe someone here has one they can compare

also there isnt free post.....its approx 357aud including post.....but yeah sht loads cheaper

also there isnt free post.....its approx 357aud including post.....but yeah sht loads cheaper

Hmm strange...On my screen it says "free shipping" $320.00 total price. :confused:
Anyways...It looks the pretty much the same as other A* neck braces i seen.

you didnt change the shipping location.. USA is free shipping

Ha..Oh my bad..For some reason it logged me outta Egay..
Still a sheet load cheaper then other sellers.

Looks like the real deal but I don't know. Seems a bit too cheap to me.

I paid $800 for my Alpine Stars one but that was a year ago now. Good choice on the AS one. Shit's all over the Leatte.

it's the new one, they are making a resonably priced one Bionic SB

not out till december if you read more closely

it's the new one, they are making a resonably priced one Bionic SB

not out till december if you read more closely

Oh a new one hey? Should be just as good as the old 1 you'd think? besides the price difference..
Yeah i realized its not out till December...but thats only a month and a half away. :)

yer i would say exactly the same as old one just made out of plastic no carbon n shit liek the OG one

i know i will be putting my order in to BTOsports if they are expensive to buy though the OZ distrubutor

They look like little pillows haha...do they really do anything?

The idea is to stop the neck compressing on impact. Would definately help for downward force. Just not for side to side impact.

side to side impact is all i have been affected by and it worked pretty good, i only use it till i get the $$$$ to get one of these A* braces.

Better off using one of these than noting at all and for $50 it would prob be one of the best and cheapest bit of safety gear ive bought

Latest posts

Back