Gerro's 50 Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been a while since an update but last night I ordered a Takegawa Special Clutch from CHP. I have also installed the seat cover but haven't got any photos yet, will post some up soon.. Anyone who is after a custom seat cover, hit up Mario from Topline, he is a top bloke and really takes pride in what he does

Here is the clutch kit..
9u2ynu4y.jpg

Damn gerro, you are one sik puppy in the most respectful wildest way lol, that is a great setup mate, let me guess mmmmmmmmmm DOHC next???? Daytona blower???? UHOH it just hit me, gold plated donk bro, now that would be a first I reckon, well for Australia anyway. Awesome build mate and considering the coin that has gone into this is wild but if it makes you happy and ya missus is happy your set mate.:first:

that looks awesome! a lot of money and time in your bike and looks well worth it! nice build, photos soon?!
-Chris

Hell yeah Gerro that 4 valve nasty would be awesome mate. There is some crazy hop ups for the Honda donks, considering it used to house a 50cc stocka lol. Bloody brilliant dude.

Yeah the mods on these thing are only limited by your bank balance.. haha Mario from Topline also threw in some stickers as well, here is a pic.

uqetemet.jpg

Awesome mate, Mario seems like a great business owner/operator.

Haven't had a lot of updates lately but have one that should make up for the lost time.

My new Takegawa Special Clutch showed up.

dagy8emu.jpg

unu7y6ad.jpg

And I just paid for a BBR perimeter frame. The frame was bought of a guy in the states who built a bike up and never started or rode it. The frame kit is brand new and has been painted white. All the accessories are also brand new as well including a Two Bros titanium exhaust, Elka shock, CF tank guard. I'm thinking of stripping the white paint of it because I like the look of the machined aluminium.

ehepe3yh.jpg

hu6ebyda.jpg

That looks MINT! Lovin the seat cover as well. Good sheeeet!

Thanks guys, I'm going to be taking my time build the bike back up, I think it's going to be a bit of a challenge getting all of the paint off.

ah I dig the white ! fresh as , id run it
are you sticking with the plus 3 with the 108 pushing it ?

I will probably get a new +5 Super Pro from BBR or if I can find one a Super Comp. I will look at selling my current top end and buying a Taki 124cc 4v probably before to long..

lol , i thought you would switch to a primmy , yeah takie is the way to go mate , love takie stuff , just expensive
you keen for a ride this sunday ?

Latest posts

Back