Gerro's 50 Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate, it actually wasnt to bad this time.. haha. The kit came out great, looking forward to getting the rest of it on..

I made up a rear master cylinder guard this afternoon, I've been meaning to make one for a while but I haven't had a chance.. It's made out of aluminum and is pretty strong considering it weigh.. I made a cardboard template to start off with an than transferred it to the aluminum sheet..

Here are the pics..

hu9eru5y.jpg

ybajuzaj.jpg

gany8y4y.jpg

Thanks mate, I just finished it with fine steel wool for a brushed look but I might try a bit of autosol to see what it looks like..

I forgot to put the photos up of the bike with the new graphics installed.. Here are the pics..

3edurere.jpg

anaga7ug.jpg

ura7y6eg.jpg

9y7arahy.jpg

Looks SWEET!! , custom sticker kit set's it off, Top build :)

Haha if anyone ever stole this I'd hunt them down with him and nut stomp the bajesus out of them lol.

Bike looks bloody awesome dude! Love the colours in the exhaust too...
But I've got too laugh though, all the time and effort in making this bike great and you dress up a bucket for a stand! :D

Looks mint!!! :)

That's all I can afford haha.. Na I do have one but it's too tall and the bike wants to tip off it.. I want to try and find a BBR stand but they would most likely only come up in the US so postage would kill me..

wow! Now that's A real minibike now! :) , BBR 10" mini's are me favorite! So Cool!!!!!

Need everyone's opinion.. I'm looking at having my fork tubes anodised. What colour does everyone like?? I'm not really a fab of the blue but thought I would just see how it looks..

5umytesu.jpg

zupe5a6a.jpg

ujajuqyt.jpg

ujy7umes.jpg

maja2ebu.jpg

4ynyhute.jpg

Latest posts

Back