Gerro's 50 Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate..

Got my STR KX65 brake adaptor in the mail yesterday from Gary, just got to get my hands on a set of KX65 brakes so I can finish off the front end..

vu7ute4a.jpg

I also got my Galfer rotors, I have mounted up the rear but my BBR master cylinder is stuffed so I'm currently organising a Nissin replacement.

ja4ata7e.jpg

pype6ude.jpg

After doing a bit of research on the front Galfer rotor, I came across a few comments that explained that using button head mounting bolts can cause contact with the lugs on the fork legs because of the extra thickness of the rotor over the stock formula setup. I ended up getting some taper head bolts and I countersunk the holes so that they mount up flush..

varugyby.jpg

py2yzese.jpg

barepe8u.jpg

Not much been happening lately, I got a set of KX65 brakes which I have cleaned up ready for the final parts to arrive. Still waiting on a ASV brake lever, custom hose, anodised banjo bolts, reservoir cap and a new caliper piston.. Here are some more recent pics.

yruqudaq.jpg

y2esanum.jpg

a2ehe8y6.jpg

yqeha4es.jpg

Far out Gerro this is going to be a weapon.

Sweet as brake setup. +reps for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bit of an update...

Got a few more of my parts in, just waiting on the final package to arrive and I should have every thing I need..

Some recent photos..

ne6a7eru.jpg

ubu2a9aq.jpg

a5ypagub.jpg

ugute6u3.jpg

hasedy7e.jpg

I also got a new addition to the stable lasts Saturday.

amezyvyr.jpg

What's that yoshi engine plug off for the takey oil filler I want one for mine haha

Every time i come back and check this build im blown away again and again from the precision and dedication you have put into this build! :hail::congrats:

Latest posts

Back