gettin a new motor can any one help

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brownfish

Reaction score
hi all this is my sich

one:2008 tty with a 150cc{motor f#%ked]
gettin new motor2 morrow

new motor: 2010 PitsterPro z160 HO Engine, 6 Plate HD Clutch, Rotor Kit Support Lighting & Battery Charging

my question is will it fit and what mounts i need to get it to fit and am i doin the write thing putting this motor in it

hi all this is my sich

one:2008 tty with a 150cc{motor f#%ked]
gettin new motor2 morrow

new motor: 2010 PitsterPro z160 HO Engine, 6 Plate HD Clutch, Rotor Kit Support Lighting & Battery Charging

my question is will it fit and what mounts i need to get it to fit and am i doin the write thing putting this motor in it

should fit nicely if you are running crf50 style engine mounts ,if i may ask what is wrong with your motor
now?

should bolt straight in mate..

the only things you may need to replace with it are the exhaust (if you had a crf style engine) and the bash plate. some bash plates are narrow across the barrel mounts

also with the exhaust... if you own a grinder and a mig then its a 10minute job to convert your current exhaust to fit..

the valves are ****ed gettin the new motor and then using the old one to lean more about them as some thing i can use for practice fixing

Latest posts

Back