getting a inner rotor kit off, But cant get flywheel off, will this tool work?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gordesky1

Reaction score
Ok i finally found out were the oil is leaking from, And its from the inner rotor kit not the seal but the 2 bolts that holds the coil thing on that sits next too the flywheel.

So i need too take it off and i got everything loose but the flywheel is pretty on there good.. got the nut off with a impact. But herd i need a tool to get the flywheel off?

Will this tool work? Amazon.com: Sunex 3907 4 Way 2-3 Jaw Reversible Puller 5-Ton: Home Improvement

But ya no wonder why the bike was running bad for awhile..

thats what you will need what timeeh has shown ya

dam these irk can be just crap!!!

How will that work on it? cause the flywheel doesn't have any threads for it too screw on. I pretty much have the same fly wheel puller and there's no way to put it on.

Ya i wish i wouldve stayed with normal ones...

How will that work on it? cause the flywheel doesn't have any threads for it too screw on. I pretty much have the same fly wheel puller and there's no way to put it on.

Ya i wish i wouldve stayed with normal ones...

arh ok when i ran the irk mine had the thread in it

yeah the irk are hit and miss and most of the time its a miss

Do you guys think the jaw puller i linked will work? I was looking on Google about how to get it off, And it always bring results about using a 2-3 jaw puller. Looks like it would but just wanted to make sure.

Just ordered it now because it wont get here by Friday if i don't. Will poat back with results Friday hopefully with good news lol

Last edited:
Dunno if it'll work? Im not sure if the lugs on the legs will fit under the rotor, but you'll find out soon enough. If u do get stuck the flat head screw driver trick should sort u out.

buy a steering wheel puller from your local auto parts shop, they cost around $15

Photo0523.jpg

Latest posts

Back