Getting a MSO Elite...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
considering the fastace forks on the cini are worth less then half the amount of the GENUINE DMN forks on the mso:rolleyes:
DNM just another fork made in CHINA BTW. (designed in germany built in china)
If the forks were worth that much they would not be using the DNM-200front fork on the PRO model that is almost $1000 cheaper then the Elite. that would nearly put them in the Marzocchi price range.
Also Hillz without you offending anyone can you let us know how much you are paying? will understand if you got special deal from MSO and dont want to tell:D

Last edited:
I been ridin one and yeah we know it's the same frame as the cinneworx, all good no such thing as exclusivity in China ...thing is it's a great frame and the suspension is an upgrade in my opinion.Also I think cinniworx were after $3600 for these ...ya can get em cheaper now.
Hillzy I been sayin nice things about ya ....I think they'll have a price you can't beat but yeah we've had em out to 50 off a x games spec ramp no wuckas DEAD STOCK Dan's even thrown it away.
So yeah we've given it a hiding and it aint missed a beat best china I've had outta the box.....all day.

later crew

Hillzy I'll call ya soon

LOl All good when things go right- did anything go wrong? IE.. any big get-offs, stacks etc.... Any damage sustained if anything did happen?

Dont get me wrong I am not really bagging the frame. I myself do not find it confidence inspiring(would always be in the back of my mind whilst riding).
Though I cant call the Motovert Pro overly confidence inspiring(always something breaking or coming loose) I do have enormous faith in the frame. ( front suspension soon to be turned into Marzocchi Shivers specs- parts here next week I hope). Anyway just my opinion(opinions like assholes-everyone got one- though some people just opinionated assholes:D )

BTW I had a Pro ordered from MSO and was waiting for me to pick up. When I got to the shop there was the Motovert there for sale. I rode the MSO and then the motovert round the carpark then immediatly paid cash for the Vert. They were like chalk and cheese.:) Still trying to decide which i got- Chalk or cheese(though Motovert have definately stepped up and helped me out, fixed all probs and offered upgrades for ridiculous cheap prices:))

Last edited:
Yeah i hered Dan threw it away.. bailing on a super man seat grap.... Tumble, tumble & only broke & front brake lever...

All good pic i reckon it's bulletproof but your ride sounds sweet too.cheers 50s just been busy as and sorta outta range ...oh yeah me and durant durant threw some trickery from Akuna into one , it's in the next Brotherhood veeeery fast and reliable....we left out the i.r.k ...no shit it don't need it.

here's dan at the patch last weekend...not mch change from 50:D

Untitled-1copy.jpg

Heres some pricing I've found on the net for the frame and the DNM m200 forks !!

Both prices are from the same place (MiniMob) and there Canadian pricing !! The only reason I choose this place is because this is the only pleace I
could find the frame at !! but I must admit I didn't spend a lot of tiime looking !!

Frame/subframe and swingarm $1499cad $1709.21Aud

DNM m200 forks $599.99cad $684.13

so if you add the two Aussie prices together thats $2393.34 just for the forks and frame set up !!

i new there had to be a catch!!!!!! lol

i spose you guys are gunna need a baby sitter now ha
i mean since there's heaps of riden to be done:D :D

yeah but it will be hard to part with my my 50, at least it aint going far, but the elite looks like the bike i need.. not only for the jumps but step'n up the stunt riding on the bigger midsize & my KX250 :D

the only problem i see is how the hell i'am i goin to mount a 12bar to the elite...

Last edited:
oh so many plans for tha 50...

strip it down powder-coat it pink and black and new graphics and plastics and oh so more many many plans for it...

like lots & lots of crashes ....Bahahahahahaha Bahahahahaha

say goodbye 50 Luke

bahahahahaha

Zloop.gif
Zloop.gif
Zloop.gif
Zloop.gif

hahah it's okay the first crash you will get a scratch & never ride again lol

oh thats wat u think...but u r wrong my darling...this bike is gonna get a thrashing i crash i get up and crash again just 2 c ur face cos i know u have a soft spot 4 this 50...

Hey,
Great to hear you're getting a china, the elite was a great choice!!
Have Fun,
Cheers.

Is the frame real billet alloy or cast alloy ? Ive seen a few fancy frames are polished really well and look like billet and are just cast alloy, and im not seeing much cnc tooling marks on the frame, most billet frames have allot of tell tail tooling marks on them.

I reckon stock klx110 frame would be stronger than mso elite.

Is the frame real billet alloy or cast alloy ? Ive seen a few fancy frames are polished really well and look like billet and are just cast alloy, and im not seeing much cnc tooling marks on the frame, most billet frames have allot of tell tail tooling marks on them.

You're spot on dude - good eyes ! I saw pics of the original frame around a year ago and I was extremely impressed with the design ..... it was carved out of a solid block of high grade heat treated alloy ....... but the frame shown in this thread has definitely been "cheap-cheaped" .........

Them pics I posted aren't from MSO there from else where.. so I don't know if the frame on the MSO bike is cast or cnc'd !!

I'll have to investigate ....

Latest posts

Back