Getting a MSO Elite...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
So i'm guna get a MSO elite in a week or so any one got one?

any one got info good, bad or other wise?

i'm guna get another set of rims to run street tyres on too, so it will be easy to convert.

elite2.jpg

Last edited:
as far as i know the only person who has one is dready! im sure the numbers my rise if mso give miniriders a good name!

Get a klx110 instead.

MSO elite may look good but it still wont last longer than 3 years, unless you replace the engine etc.

i can do the work so no biggy... but i reckon it should hold up well

Last edited:
Hey Hillz, We’ve got a few out there but no-one on Miniriders (only makes up a small percentage of our buyers). Dready doesn’t actually have an Elite, he’s ridden it and has seen it in action when we took it to the 50’s Brotherhood Mini Shootout. He has also been photographing our Freestyle rider so for honest feedback you could contact him (and you know he tells it like it is). He is doing sequence shots of Dan atm so I’ll see if we can convince him to post some up.

Bye, Linda

Last edited:
Hmmm you do realise you are actually buying a Ciniworx with diff forks and plastics:D .
CiniworxProAlloy_a_600.jpg
Not a bad thing though I havent heard or seen any bad reports about them. Good luck and rip it up when you get her.

I'm currently selling all that I have to get an Elite also !!!

and yeah it's almost the same bike as the Ciniworx PRO Alloy but the MSO version has a few higher end parts over the Ciniworx version !!

well well well
the crf stocky man him self has finally woken up to smell the lovly fume's of a tuff as nails china it goo to see
the bike looks cool and should hold up real well for what you want to use it for i haope you enjoy it

p.s i take it jezz it took some bribing on luke's behalf i guess he will be on his back for a while ha
he he he he jkz

Hillz when you get it I would be keen to check it out I want another china

Hmmm you do realise you are actually buying a Ciniworx with diff forks and plastics.
CiniworxProAlloy_a_600.jpg

considering the fastace forks on the cini are worth less then half the amount of the GENUINE DMN forks on the mso:rolleyes:
but the ciniworz bikes have a good name for them so what is wrong with that anyways?? these bikes are simular but the mso will hold up twice as long and far .(50ft cliffhanger out the box:eek: ). and if you look at the picture there is a list of the differences. i no what one i would buy
GO MSO!!

good to here hillz. maybe this time you might keep the china you buy. your agb29 didnt stay long in your hands :D.
looking forward to seeing pics, video's plus lots more on the new toy when you get her.

yea... well they do have better sus, not to sure about the motor but as far as i know its just been painted another colour/different colour

Latest posts

Back