getting a thumpstar

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINIBIKEMAD05

Reaction score
Hey all,

im new to minriders and i ws thinking about getting a thumpstar.

could yyou give me some suggestions on some good but cheap thumpstars

thanks guys MiniBikeMad05

a thumpstar is a tipe of bike its not a style

Right on brother.. +rep. Now you got another box :five:

But yeah, don't call pit bikes thumpstars.. People hate it..

What do you consider cheap?

What you doing to use it for?

What engine size do you want?

yeah, need a lot more info buddy, just a short about yourself, age, weight, riding experience, and what you plan on doing with the bike eg. racing, bushbashing, stunting, motard??... just give as much info as you can and you'll get the best help we can give you =] and welcome to miniriders mate
________
WELLBUTRIN LAWSUIT

Last edited:
im 13 40-45kg wont it for out the backyard and a few jumps and my experience i have ridden a few bikes in my time but wonting to ride more 140-145cc THANX :) ps $300-$500 dollars would be ideal

140cc-145cc ?? lol

And I doubt you will get a 140 for 300-500 bucks.. Well you might, but it will need more work later on...

well mate, your sort of limited in your options.. you could get an Atomik Nitrous 125, maybe a 140 for around 500 if you take your time and wait and wait for one on ebay to go cheap.. or you could go second hand, which i wouldn't recommend because your young, and don't take this the wrong way but bikes require a bit of spanner work which your better off learning slowly with a new bike instead of fixing an old one constantly.. that makes sense to me sorry if it doesnt to anyone else im buggered lol
________
Zx14 vs hayabusa

Last edited:
would i be better of getting a new 150cc. if so how much would i be looking at guys i am thinking of getting it at around xmas. thanx for ur help so far guys

well yes and no.. if you can ride, then yes.. because after a while iif you got a 125, or 140 you would get used to the power and want to start modding it, which will eventually end up costing the same as you would spend on buying a brand new nitrous 160.. but that's a bit powerful for you.. you'd be looking at around 700 delivered depending were you live for a 150
________
Medical marijuana

Last edited:
double your budget and get the atomik nitrous 160 cause as it sits with your posted budget your only gonna buy 1 big problem

double your budget and get the atomik nitrous 160 cause as it sits with your posted budget your only gonna buy 1 big problem

too true remember mate you get what you pay for!!!!!!!!!!

thanx very much for ur help i think i will do that if i need any help i will post another thread thanx very much guys! :)

eBay is the only place to get one cheap mate.

Latest posts

Back