GIGA BIKE? any info?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iv never heard of them and that may be a tuner's name or something..

no doubt Snitchy no's about them...

but building something like that may proof hard for aus rego..
and looks like an extended frame being the first bump in your journey.. you can buy them no worries but ADR complied iv never seen them..
but then again its all how you build it i guess... early z50's didnt need a compliance tag.
and i spose if you were that keen then i guess you could mock an extended frame up with a later models tags and numbers (i do not agree with this but it gets done alot)

theres plenty of bits around the net to build a full custom Z but where does your dollar stop cause theres no limit

this bike is a tuners name in Thailand
looks like over 12inch rims , theres a 1,000 bucks right there , over swingarm ,another 1,k plus all the other bits and bobs , few grand there , then we have the what looks to be a honda nice motor with taki +r super head , 4k woth of motor at a guess ,, so how much money have you got ??? , frame is a stock jz frame , easy to get but upwards of 500 bucks , and it goes on and on and on

could be done with cheap ass china rubish , but wont look anything as good as this , so i'll leave the decision up to you

believe me you can easily blow 15000 on a bike , for road rego in aussie dollars

For the amount of money he has spent on this bike, it still doesn't flow, it's got a huge tank to seat gap, rear mud guard doesn't fit the style of the bike, red faded bars?

yeah i can see how it gets a little out of hand to expensive for a z mini i think

Latest posts

Back