gippsland camping.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kosmoe

Reaction score
does anyone know of any places in gippsland i can go camping for a weekend??? ive been looking around on google but nothing pops up that seems to be moty friendly.... i also wanna be able to make a bit of a racket with a few drinks without being told off by anyone lol....

got rec reg? where in 'gippsland' do you want to go!? Its a pretty big area.. Neerim is a good spot, but make sure you got rec reg.as the coppers DO patrol and WILL fine you :)- as they SHOULD if your riding anyware that is a public area/National/state forest... but there is Good camping, good tracks, maintained drop dunnys, good size river with decent fishing.. close(ish) to town for supplies...

port welshpool.
ive been there before stayed there for 5 days and rode my moto super impaired every day
the next town over is like an hour away and when i was there i got told by the locals to be careful about the police but they never came out to tell me off or cofiscate my bike.. had an awesome week :)

mate try cooppers creek it is on the river heaps of camping and had up pub that was only open friday to sunday dont know if that is still there have not been there for a while

Latest posts

Back