Girls helmet...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captain dust

Reaction score
Just finished this Troy Lee Designs D2 Carbon MTB helmet for a young girl. It's very girl like, she loves it though which is all that counts! The carbon base is very cool, its amazing how scratched up this helmet was when i first got it and how its come up now...

DSCN1612.jpg

DSCN1621.jpg

DSCN1620.jpg

DSCN1626.jpg

hey dude do u do them designs urself????
if u do how much u charge to do a helmet

agreed you have some serious talent man,

do you air brush helmets for any one?
what price would i be looking at for you to do a helmet for me?

Hey guys, the helmets that i have posted up before and the ones i have included here are all paint jobs that i have designed and painted. I do paint helmets and whatever else for anyone of course! To have a helmet painted is roughly around $400 and upwards, depending on the complexity of what has to be done and the time it will take. There is a lot of time that goes into any helmet, lots of preparation! If your interested at all the best thing to do is contact me via email, [email protected]. Thanks for the kind words...

GrantHelmet2lr.jpg

GrantHelmet4lr.jpg

GrantHelmet3lr.jpg

GrantHelmet1lr.jpg

Wow, thats really amazing mate.. Your VERY talented, have you got your own business?

Krazy stuff!! :D Are you using House of colour paints?!? There was a training course held in Syd. recently that a mate went to.. came back with great techniques!

incredable work as always there Captain!

HILLTOPS!!!

dude they are mad! i am in adelaide aswell...

check ya pm man ;)

Latest posts

Back