glass house mountains, short video

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sean01

Legend Spanner Spinner
Reaction score
hey all, i bought a new cam for riding and this is the first footage from it..
had to compress the vid a fair bit for transfer too so its lost a it of quality..

pretty crappy video as i was riding by myself today, everyone else was too scared at the fact that it was raining on and off and it is fathers day...
my son was riding his pitty but i rarely take him on a big ride.. pitties aren't meant for long distance runs lol

this is out at glass mountains/beerburrum/elimbah forestry. oh and take no notice of the time/date stamp in the vid lol

<embed src="http://img807.imageshack.us/flvplayer.swf?f=Psunp0006" width="538" height="380" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"/>

Upload it to pootube, you can have it in high def then ;)

Also, imageshack is playing silly buggers with me and not loading properly and cutting the video part way through. What bike were you on?

yeah i thought about youtube but i wasnt going to sit here for ages waiting for the upload to complete..
2gb file would take ages..

its on my wr450f mate..

yeah i thought about youtube but i wasnt going to sit here for ages waiting for the upload to complete..
2gb file would take ages..

its on my wr450f mate..

1 gig is your largest file to upload to youtube and max length 10min's

1 gig is your largest file to upload to youtube and max length 10min's

File size cap no longer exists... It's been gone since they introduced the high def options :)

(Yes I have tested it with a 4GB file for my friend... His effort here.)

File size cap no longer exists... It's been gone since they introduced the high def options :)

(Yes I have tested it with a 4GB file for my friend... His effort here.)

Videos can be...

* High Definition
* Up to 2 GB in size.
* Up to 15 minutes in length.
* A wide variety of formats

well there ya go if ya can do a 4 gig ill try it but im sure it hasnt worked for me in the past ,,by the way 15 mins is now the new length time format

Sweeeet, they may have changed it again... I uploaded that vid a while ago :)

Latest posts

Back