go-pro HD Helmet cams

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there available soon this month 299 plus post from the us

freaking sound is tops and hd and slow mo are perfect ,,

i want 1 i want i want 1ok i want 2

gime gimme gimme

Those Vids take FOREVER... especially when you have Crap Internet speeds haha!

These Go-Pro Helmet Cam's are Sweet! Id love one too...they arent too expensive either are they?

there gunna be 439 i think in aus

299 US

up to 32 gig card reachable battery lithium up 10 hrs rec 2.5 per charge but you can run it off 12volt so it continuous charge

im gunna get 1 from the states at the dollar is so good only cost i recon 350 all up

there wicked good quality best on the market and close to the cheapest

i want 1 now

We recently got the standard Go Pro cam and its been pretty good so far (havnt used it much yet) exept it needs the laser sight for easier setup so these new ones with the laser sight are the shit.

wicked yes it would take overnight to upload hd to youtube but worth it i recon ,, im getting the hd 1 this xmass already told the wife and son

I just ordered mine from gopro.

Dont order from australian sites, aussie sites are asking $440 + $10 shipping (ie: racerecall)
and even they dont have stock.

i payed $340AUS for the helmet hero hd. but obviosuly there is a wait.

...to save $110 im fine on waiting like everybody else is!

There is also a trick to save %10 from the go pro site.
Just place an order, put ur email in, but dont check out. just close the browser.
Wait a while and gopro will send you an email with a %10 discount offer.

pow there u go.

perfect xmas present!

*thrusts*

Yeah they make good cams, definatley gonna have to get one of the new hd ones!...We got one of the older ones, it works great! use it for all sorts of stuff lol, can even take em underwater and they film good qlty and dosent shake too much when your riding either.

When we were lookin around for helmet cams we looked at some of those cheaper ones but everyone on here convinced me to spend a lil extra and get the gopro. We got ours from peter stevens for under $250 (not the HD model) and we are all very happy with it so far.

That cam you linked has a shit mount so it wont be too stable and will be hard to get the positioning right each. time

Last edited:
yeah I've decided the ones I linked which are frickin EVERYWHERE on the net are useless junk

I'm going for this one now Oregon Scientific ATC2K Digital Camera Reviews Australia oregonscienitific.com still not great but has a name behind it and would be useable.

I only wanna spend about a hundred, I'd love to get a go pro but just don't want it badly enough to spend $200+

If anyone has a second hand let me know ;D (hint, hint snitchy)

you got any vids on youtube thump?

Last edited:
yeah I've decided the ones I linked which are frickin EVERYWHERE on the net are useless junk

I'm going for this one now Oregon Scientific ATC2K Digital Camera Reviews Australia oregonscienitific.com still not great but has a name behind it and would be useable.

I only wanna spend about a hundred, I'd love to get a go pro but just don't want it badly enough to spend $200+

If anyone has a second hand let me know ;D (hint, hint snitchy)

yrea mate you can have mine if you want it works perfect , no marks or such

60 bucks and it yours ill post it to ya

let me no mate

Nah I havnt had a chance to put any up yet. I havnt done too much with it yet but I will upload some vids soon enough when I get some time to put a vid together. Its on the to do list but I gotta find the time to sit down and work out the editing program.

those at2ck whatever/eagle eye/tony hawk helmet cams are not great.
They say they are 30fps, but frames repeat, you can tell as it skips when playing back, these are duplicate frames when the screen skips. the sound from those cameras are not great either.

my old helmet cam setup was just a sumsung i8 strapped using bits of a gps holder from dealextreme and bolted to my helmet visor. worked FAB. My mrs has a pana lumix hd waterproof thing, but thats mega bulky. so im hanging for this gopro.

Latest posts

Back