going for a ride, whos coming

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KAOS50

Reaction score
Unit 1, 11 Kinta Drive Beresfield NSW 2322
hey guys and gals, im heading bush, going to find as many trails, tracks, gaps and hills as i can in a day, if your from the hunter area or futher, if your keen to go on a traily with a bunch of other 50 nuts then let me know and ill set it up.
this wont be an orginised ride so dont expext food or drinks or a sweeper or chase car, it will be just a bunch of idiots heading bush, ride at own risk.

im keen man , when and where? can the china kids come too providing we bring a support truck full of spares too haha , kidding my china will wip your crf50 poo punter bikes.

im in mate.
just tell me when and where. i got my Ps and a trailer to use. i will prob take unit mx ^^ (lou) and i could prob fit one more. maybe 2 :D
just let us know mate im really keen

Oi tim can you change that heading to 'going for a ride , who's comming (NEWCASTLE RIDE!)' to attract more crew. Get all the Newcastle kids to come

Probably wont go for a week or 2, as im keen to get a heap of people there, so give it a couple of weeks to get people aware that its happening, i live near kurri kurri so the ride will start around that area, i will wait and see how many cars will be turning up before i make a meeting point.

yeh i rekon leave it a week or two so we can spread the word. i know a few more riders who will be keen to come. i got get some aprts to otherwise ill be running brakeless again and waiting on tapers and rb throttle. mgiht even buy a set of as-01s. what forks you got availible for a china kaos?

ey guys,

you mind if me and a friend tag along?

we'll be driving down from sydney.

just tell us when and where and me and a friend should be able to come down..

Can i come on a mid-size mini though?

Looking forward to meeting use.

Oh yeh i gota get a new shock as im old one shit itself. Still trying to decide wether to go DNM mst-bag or fastace 66-rc

matty you can ride a donkey for all i care, just bolt some wheels to the thing and get on it, there will be guys on everything from stockers to mid size, so bring what you want still havent set a day yet as the weather has turned to shit, i will keep everyone posted.

yeh this bloody rain. we have had heaps. if i dont get brakes in time looks like im running brakeless lol. i down no matter what

brakes don't do shit in the rain , like last weekend Tim haha commin down that hillclimb you crazy bastard. Let us know when its goin Kaos im keen just gotta stick my bike back together again

haha funny as hill climb. good day.
i think dready from the brotherhood might be coming for the ride. its only a maybe at this stage. but it be sweet if he came

looks like its going to be a mud ride, but i guess thats better then a dust pit, i think we will go this weekend, sunday is good for me, let me know if its good for you. Let me just say again this isnt an orginised event, its just a day in the bush with other riders, there will be no chase cars or sweepers, no packed lunchs, no trail plan, no leader, we are just going where we end up. so bring your own tools and spares, im not doing this to sell parts or make sales, i just want to ride, should be a great day.

yeh for sure man.
the car i normally borrow with a tow ball is getting sold. and my car doesnt have one. im buying a minitruck soon so it should owrk out but i will find a car to drive this w/e.
should be good

Latest posts

Back