good deal?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allyboyz

Reaction score
photo 3.JPGphoto 4.JPGhi guys i picked this bike up today for $600 what do you think about the price? its a pitster pro x2 with a gpx125 in it with about a hour on it,a gpx xpower exhaust ,OKO26mm carby ,pro tapers, x4r swing arm, gpx black lables and dnm rear. goes really well the only problem is the back brakes dont work so gotta check it out. here is some pics

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    854.5 KB · Views: 20
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    685.7 KB · Views: 8
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    858.5 KB · Views: 14
also do you guys think i can put a 14/12 set up on it keep it at 12/10

also do you guys think i can put a 14/12 set up on it keep it at 12/10
if you think the front wheel will clear with a bigger rim try it
600 is a great price i would certainly be smiling about it

yeah i'm pretty happy. maybe ill try 12/12 its mainly just a bigger rear wheel i want

That's an awesome find mate, well done.
I'd keep it 12/10 setup if I was you.
Just tighten that chain up a tad and oil change and you've got an awesome little bike, by the looks if it, it's basically brand new. Again awesome deal i reckon anyways.
Have fun mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
yeah cheers, I'm pretty happy with it. its pretty quick for a 125 i might leave it set up 12/10 i was just looking to raise the seat height a little bit its about 10cm lower than my 160 but hey they dont call them mini bikes for nothing i guess. haha

any ideas on what could be wrong with the back brake? it has fluid and pushes the master cylinder rod up really easy but just no movement of the piston down in the calliper. maybe a blocked line?

super soft like the only tension is from the spring pretty much.

Either the pads are completely worn out, even maybe the clips jammed that holds them in or you have air in the line and need to bleed the brake with some new oil.
Take the brake off and just inspect it all first and if everything's there and in position, bleed.

Might need to just raise the bar that pushes the reservoir, just screw it up and lock it off with the nut that should be on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

the caliper may need the slides to be regreased?
the piston may be rusted/sticky?
the brake fluid could still be the original stuff?
could be air in the system?

sounds like bleeding them would be a good start.

yeah sounds good. ill take it off when i get a chance and have a look. thanks for the advice guys.

Latest posts

Back