Good vid of riding at my house

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah nice vid man, makes me wanna go film some, hahaha if only i wasn't so lazy

hey sorry fellas i went up to the river for the weekend 2 hours after posting the vid haha.

lovin the whips haha they are so bad for stockas i snapped heaps of spokes and then got heavy duty and havent had a trouble

yeh i havent snapped any spokes yet man haha its usually okay if i get the whip back in time but sometimes it doesnt sound the best when i land haha.

Yeah cool Vid mate! Some Nice Riding and looks like you have a pretty fun place to ride!

A little longer and more sounds of the Bike would have been Sweet but as is Good Stuff ;)

yeh cheers tommy would be sick if ya lived closer could come down and rip it up.

ill make another video soon after i get my 88 kit and build all the new jumps.

did you film that all your self?

yeh hillz i just used a tripod and clicked record then went to my bike and rode haha..

sweet video mate, can you download the program you used or did you have to buy it? looks like a pretty sweet set up you'v got goin, good to see what you add on to it.

i baught the program from like harvey norman or something dunno, its a heaps good program to use tho i know that

Hey dude, Sick little vid, cant wait to see a longer one.
Cheers for introducing me to Dubstep music too! only heard it once before and was unable to find it..untill now :D, Its filth!! lol.

Bring Me The Horizon - Sleep With One Eye Open - Tek-One
(tek-one remixed some emo song)

haha cheers man, yeh that song is sick ay and its not emo either ahaha

That was so sick man you really synced the music to the video well!
Cant wait for some more man yooo rip that shit up haha

cheers fella defs makes the video better when you sync it to the music ey.

its seems good to me and others also thanks for sharing it

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back