google earth co-ordinates.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hears some more:

Murray bridge motocross track awsome trck big table tops and high berms
35'07'19.92" s 139'10'40.79" E

Stonewell park monarto maybe not so good for the munis for big bikes its awsome!
35'00'37.60" S 139'09'59.88 E

have a look the first ' in the cowardanents is suposed to be a litle degrease symbol thing but i coulnd figer out how to get one!

°°°°

the combo is alt+0176 but all you need to do is make a placemark and then copy the co-ordinates from there dude.

Murray bridge = 35°07'19.92" s 139°10'40.79" E

Stonewell Park = 35°00'37.60" S 139°09'59.88 E

keep em coming.

John's Landing - 26°20'3.41"S 153° 1'39.45"E

About 20 minutes from Noosa, QLD has a decent track and jumps etc.

looks decent from 500 up. next time im down that way i will give it a burst for sure.

has any one got the quardanents for black duck vally i live in SA and want to know what it looks like. heard good things about it wanna get up their one day!

Wollongong City Raceway

The kart track has recently been sold and bought by a new couple - Tony and Amanda. They have revamped the club house by adding a plasma TV, pool table and some nice furniture. There's also a cafe and a pit shop. In the near future you'll be able to do Motard racing there. They are also planning a dirt track for us who like to mix it up.....

I'll keep you posted as to when it all happens, I'll be there every Tuesday night for the meets.

Latitude 34°28'21.88"S
Longitude 150°48'49.52"E

sounds good man, had a bit of a look, seems like a decent track for motard. pity it aint in Adelaide :D

Bones!!!!!!!!
That private track is sick but do u know the owner , does he have a email or somethink.
Cheers,

unfortunatly i dont think he does but he is pretty cool man, if your there provided your not being a dick head he will let you ride, he never knew me and i was there and he didnt have a problem with it at all man.

the track itself is punishing on the tyres, the dirt is rock solid, like riding on concrete so dont stack it. and i do believe the track has been expanded since the google earth image man, apparently its a sick minitrack on steroids and acid at the same time with some absinth in there just to mix things up.

check it out for sure bro, its definatly worth it.

and if you can, any places that you wouldnt mind sharing, can you chuck up a post of the co-ordinates please. it would be awesome if you could, thanks man

Cheers, Tony.

if you put a placemark you will be able to fine the longitude and latitude co-ordinates or another way is at the bottom left hand corner, the co-ordinates of your center screen are there as well so that is another alternative. copy the co-ordinates (ctrl+c) and paste in here (ctrl+v)

Cheers, Tony.

34°51'15.61"S 138°41'47.15"E

here is a place in Adelaide called Turra Murra, awesome doubles, it was originally set up by the government for bmxer's and shit but i have been there and it is killa, highly recommend it if your in the area.

Cheers, Tony.

34°50'8.95"S 138°32'9.66"E

this is a track down at Port Adelaide again just of the Port River expressway. i do believe that they hold race meeting here as they do at tee tree gully motocross.

34°50'11.87"S 138°33'18.76"E

here is another track down at Port Adelaide which i didnt know was there, looks awesome too, if anyone has any info on this track let me know. think i mght go check it out next weekend for sure.

27-46-46.46"S 153-20'07.63"E You'll find Daniel Reardons practice track.

Latest posts

Back