google earth co-ordinates.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lat=-35.5914226966, lon=138.528555886
35°35'30.24"S 138°31'43.84"E (think thats right...???)

This is a track down near victor harbor. It runs every seacond sunday and all you have to do is put in a donation (5 buks or so) and sign a piece of paper and you can ride there all day! This is a pretty old image of it. Its changed a fair bit since then. Its a great track and the people who own it are great people. The next open day will be sunday the 17th of December. Theres a fair bit of area to ride on and the flat track is good fun. Theres a nice big tabletop and a few doubles. The track gets upgraded quiet often and its changed every time ive been there.
go check it out...

Also: 35°34'48.99"S 138°33'53.81"E
This place is just up the road a bit closer to Victa, Its a clay quarry i think and the owners have let a few people put some jumps together and some tracks, its nothing much but its good fun and its free. The only catch is you need to know someone with a key to the place or the owners...dont ask me i dont know the owners or have the key i just know someone whos mate has one!
Also: 35°34'48.99"S 138°33'53.81"E

Last edited:
there is an alright place to ride at doracreek.nsw 33° 3'9.83"S 151°29'32.59"E

ummmm dublin is a poor place to ride in my opinion. been there once or twice and you need several people and some friendly races for it to be entertaining.

your best bet would be places like Pelican Point, this has jumps, tracks etc etc.. great place to ride. another one is Pt, Gawler, this is a payment place but their currently closed and not too sure when there going to open up again.

there is plenty of spots on this thread, just have a look around to see what you like.

Cheers, Tony.

Im a beginner, so not after jumps and stuff just yet, just looking for somewhere nearby to where i live to get used to the bike and have a bit of a ride around.

I thought dublin might be a simple, close place to run her in out my way...(once i get one :))

Last edited:
well go down to lower light, PLENTY of land, would be nice and dry now and its only 5 minutes from Dublin

its also flat as well, pretty much no jumps but if you head towards the sea you can ride through the sand dunes there and thats a great place too.

Cheers, Tony.

34°50'8.95"S 138°32'9.66"E

this is a track down at Port Adelaide again just of the Port River expressway. i do believe that they hold race meeting here as they do at tee tree gully motocross.
Thats Gillman motocross track. i used to be joined there when i raced. not the best track for a mini

34°50'11.87"S 138°33'18.76"E

here is another track down at Port Adelaide which i didnt know was there, looks awesome too, if anyone has any info on this track let me know. think i mght go check it out next weekend for sure.

This is 3star supercross track. ive raced there on a big bike. not a bad track. would be fun on a mini. most doubles are still too big for minis to jump tho.

Both these tracks you have to be joined to. or pay for a one day licence

152° 1'0.38"E 32°44'0.39"S its at tanilba bay i use to ride my pushe there then they changed it and i see guys on mini bikes there all the time ps take a shovel to fix the lips some times there rooted

Bones, AWSOME THREAD! All these tracks look awsome! How many of them are still open and available? I didnt know SA had all these tracks!!

I know a few mountan bike tracks and conservation parks that are good for riding and a quarry! Will post coords soon!

37°51'41.61"S 145°11'54.31"E is Nunawading MX track - apparently they race each weekend - havnt checked it out yet'

37°48'43.98"S 145°18'18.45"E - The track @ Kilsyth were me & my boys ride :D

I dont know about you guys but area 51 looks like a pretty good place to ride (and also get abtucted by aliens lol)

37°14'43.50"N 115°48'29.34"W

Latest posts

Back