Got me some boots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LEO DPRO 037

Reaction score
Picked up some motocross boots today. Want to accumulate some safety gear without spending the big bucks.
Paid $40 (thanks gumtree) came with some free dirt, i heard its from travis pastranas private track and he also wore them too when attempting the worlds longest jump!!! But i might of made that up, guess only the boots will ever really know.

Anyways theyre fly brand and i believe i got a bargain!! Now for some pants, shirt, gloves etc and ill be able to do double backflips easy as.. uploadfromtaptalk1436952806373.jpguploadfromtaptalk1436952831106.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Today was another great day.
Got some new gloves and some new 2t oil (smells edible) ready for port gawler this weekend.uploadfromtaptalk1437041337213.jpguploadfromtaptalk1437041350790.jpg
Got home and the family is out so i repacked my exhaust on the kx80 uploadfromtaptalk1437041410599.jpguploadfromtaptalk1437041421024.jpguploadfromtaptalk1437041438671.jpguploadfromtaptalk1437041456273.jpguploadfromtaptalk1437041481468.jpg had to cut about an inch and a half off the packing as the inside bit (technical term) has rusted off at the end and it would have blocked up i reakon!!
uploadfromtaptalk1437041575798.jpguploadfromtaptalk1437041608491.jpg
Ate a pie and pasty, drank a couple litres of heineken, now to indulge in a block of cadbury and rest up for my rdo tomorrow. Ahh yes living the dream

Nice, did you clean out the perforated tube ?
eg; open up all the holes with the biggest drill bit that fit's, just turn it by hand though.

How's it sound after ?
I just picked up some Packing yesterday for the PW50 too, $13 from Yamaha

I got the packing for free off a mate for drilling some holes in his driveway so he could bolt down a winch to drag his drift car up, he lost compression in 2 cylinders in the rb26! Ouch. I just rushed the re-pack while the pies were in the oven, sprayed wd40 all over it and gave it a thorough wipe down. It was hard to get out, heaps rusty around the end so i gave it a sand and wd40'd that too.

Ill upload a video of the sound now, who knows where tapatalk will put it.

If any adelaide lads are keen for a day out come to port gawler on sunday, getting there at open (8.30ish) will thrash the enduro & intermediate track for a few hours. Ill be in the white mitsubishi express van & riding the kx80/100cc

The new packing should give it a bit more back pressure, making a little more power
That old stuff look's like it's soaked up it's fill of spooge.

It was like a soggy biscuit with a big burn hole in the side. It does seem a bit more punchy on the blip throttle.uploadfromtaptalk1437045859091.png
Can see the burn hole in this pic.
What else can i do for any sort of power gains? Its fast for an older bike, easily as fast as my mates 07 cr85. I need a kx or cr500 to really meet my needs thaugh.

You have a death wish.
I have ridden an IT465 before and man did my shoulder's hurt later that day.
You need to hold on tight if you want to open them up.

My dream bike is a bike i never master. What more can you ask for than than that? If im holding it WOT all day then im not at my full happiness potential.

You want a Yz250 2 smoker. I have been riding mine for 8 months odd. And it scares me so bad. Its creepy to ride and hit band right before the take off of a jump. That leaves a bit of something in ya jocks.

Latest posts

Back