Got my frame back from the powder coater's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bar kit. The most important asset.....no point in getting all that without decent bars

Sounds good mate. Yeah there the same shock basically I just didn't want the hassle of 8mm eyelets so I went with the brandx.
I'll let you know hows she performs when It gets here.

Your pretty keen on fiveO hey.

Bar kit. The most important asset.....no point in getting all that without decent bars

I don't think he is going to be riding much until after christmas by the sounds of things. But when he is I'm pretty sure the motor will be well prepped and ready to rip:D

yeh the motors last on the list im still not sure about the motor as yet im thinking all Honda Trail Bikes gear but if rather takegawa or kitaco ill guess il see haha and depends what my wallets like i guess:D

haha thats how i think when im buying stuff

one ive spoken to said they are the best for kit to get and brucey on this site said hes is great but he has broke 2 springs so maybe ill just get new spring IF mine break

Get sik50s one's. Get in contact with Wes from Mayhem mini's , I got my 1" sik50s chrommolly legs and bushings for $50.

Well I originally paid $100 for sik50s billet pegs and seat foam. He said he sent it but it never arived. After chasing it up it had gone missing so he gave me the option to have some sik50s 1" legs and bushes and sik50s pegs for the original $100 I had already paid as I he ran out of seat foam. The month wait was well worth it!
I have bought everything for my mini for so cheap its crazy. Virtually costed nothing to do up....

Powdercoat looks incredible. Very nice , even though it wasn't sand blasted it still looks great! doesnt appear to have that many chippings

Latest posts

Back