got my klx 110...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minibikecr@zy

Reaction score
hey guys just showing you my new klx 110 .
big thanks to tommy_38 for pointing me in the direction of this bike
heres whats on it.

kx60 front fork with agressive spring TBR
bbr upper tripple clamp
sunline shift lever
Sik 110's Over-The-Top Rear Brake Lever
fastace shock
tag bars
asv c5 black front brake lever
cdi tokyo mods
Fastway Pegs
Billetware Heavy Duty Pegmount
FMF 4.1
Sik 110's Billet Engine Cover Kit
Uni filter
TBR graphics kit
mymini-1.jpg

sorry its still a bit wet from when i washed it =)

Nioce is that the one that use to have the kx60 rear end ?? all the mods seem exactly the same exept for the rear end.

I got a 134cc Barrel/piston you mite like :rolleyes:

hey guys thanks for the comments yeh it came with a kx 60 swing arm but i have to get a bearing kit and a new shock with a bit more travel. what are asking for the 134cc barrel/piston can you feel much difference?.

and yeh mini mullisha im on the sunny coast and up for a ride anytime.

I never rode the bike with Stock engine... but it had more tourque then the 143cc kit i got now..... and probably overall a much easier engine to ride ... But i couldnt tell you the difference it would make over stock..

It beat 140cc china engines from about 2nd gear till Top speed!

ill do barrel/piston/rings still in great condition never blew smoke etc , and i will chuck in the Stock Carby that has a Adjustable needle and a Aftermarket Pod Filter .. as its already tuned pretty spot on.. it was tuned perfect on my engine and i had FMF pipe to so it should be good with you im assuming..

i could do it all for $100 posted or $90 picked up if you would like.

what do you mean you need a shock with more travel?? what was it like compared the stock setup you got now?? i mite be keen on a swap for the 134 setup maybe?

i just really need something with more length then stock

where bouts you at? got any tracks places that are good?Not alot places that i know of on coast,i got little track in front yard with ramp is pretty fun,and head down to fort track at brissy now and then + do all races in qld.

hey wogtaz i will have think about the 134cc kit. it was good how it was, but to soft im running a fastace shock with the stock swinger witch is good a little bit stiffer than what it was, im looking at getting something like an elka, ishock or a stiffer spring if i can for the sx 65 shock that came with it (any suggestions are good) for the kx60 setup.

yeah there's not much to ride here i have a mx track but its a bit harsh on the mini.... im thinking of getting started on a mini track but will see what happens.

it was good how it was, but to soft im running a fastace shock with the stock swinger witch is good a little bit stiffer than what it was, im looking at getting something like an elka, ishock or a stiffer spring if i can for the sx 65 shock that came with it (any suggestions are good) for the kx60 setup.

Ok thanks , how much longer would you say the 60 swinger is compared to stock??

you could take the shock to a suspension place? and get them to respring/revalve to suit your weight .. not sure what that mite cost and if it would be worth it on the stock 60 shock... or just get the length of it and look around for something the same size

How soft was it compred to the kx60 forks as i have the same front end setup with the springs and all?

just trying to get a idea if it would be worth it to convert the rear to the kx60..

Cheers.

my frend has a 2004 kawasaki klx110 stock it fun but not fast but it has the throttle limeter on and it is very hevy more then my motovert and it bigger:confused:

yeh i will probably try and find a stiffer spring to suit my weight if i can find one. the kx60 swing arm is probley 13cm longer than the stock swing arm could not tell you exactly though its a fair bit, it did feel really nice with the added length so i would say its worth the convert. and it also looks way better haha.

Cheers man sounds pretty good! just gotta find one..... gotta check out some bike wreckers.

yeh mini mullisha my parents have 153 acres and a old tractor with a front end loader attachment i can muck around on so will see what happens

yeh motovert24 there not the most powerful bike stock but i brought it for its strength, that's where the weight is and there's a fair bit you can do to them that can make it comfy for a bigger rider...and the main reason is the jap quality. unlike my other china bike i have it doesnt brake every time i ride it haha and its an 05 model.

yeh mini mullisha my parents have 153 acres and a old tractor with a front end loader attachment i can muck around on so will see what happens

153 acres!! plenty of room :p

my parents have around 30 acres after subdividing from about 50acres and theres Plenty of space for a few tracks!!

i got 2 at the moment , finishing up the first one now , then when i can get time building the second one up (as its basically a flat track atm)

Using my dads Mini Bulldozer ... not the best for cleaning it all up , but is great for pushing up dirt and getting the bulk of the track done ... then its just Water/ride/rake over and over till its good enough to have a few lines and people riding it at once.

Im at Brisbane by the way , when its all done i wont mind a few minis to race around with.

GLAD GLAD GLAD I Helped you out mate!!!

GREAT to see Someone BOUGHT this SUPER CLEAN KLX110!!!!!!

Hope to see some Action Pics mate :) haha

Bet Your SUPER HAPPY with it!!!

yeh wogtaz there's plenty of room here hopefully i will start getting something started soon for the minis i might build a ramp to muck around on first then a track later on.

defiantly correct about how clean it is tommy_38 only thing a need to do is ride it haha. and over the moon with it, its my first good mini i have only ridin cheap pitbikes before so riding it is a treat.

yeh wogtaz there's plenty of room here hopefully i will start getting something started soon for the minis i might build a ramp to muck around on first then a track later on.

defiantly correct about how clean it is tommy_38 only thing a need to do is ride it haha. and over the moon with it, its my first good mini i have only ridin cheap pitbikes before so riding it is a treat.

Yeah Good to hear mate!!!

Have you got BIG PLANS of Modding it or just the ESSENTIALS???
Racing in mind...:D

Latest posts

Back