Got New bike!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pascal125

Reaction score
Hey fellas,
well i was planning on getting a new bike for quite some time, dad insisted i waited as i only had the foxico for a while but 'meh, lol.
Well, i ordered an mso 140s last saturday, payment arrived monday/tuesday midnight, posted tuesday, toll was a bit slow with delivery as nobodies home during the day here but i still got it Friday!

Went for first ride today, im amazed of how much power it produces straight out of the box! plenty of torque in and speed. :eek:

Suspension is very nice, although i havn't jumped it yet, it's very even and soft enough, will adjust it probably next weekend, a bit softer.

I got a few things but aren't using them yet, will put in new oil after about 1 more hour as i only rode today for about 1/2 an hour cos of very very bad wind and rain. will install chain in about a month, no point doing it now, cos no usage on current chain and it doesn't look too bad. i went in for oil and as with every bike store, came out with 5 things more, lol.

All up, a good bike and magnificent service from mso!!

i took several pics today but left the damn camera at the airport! oh well, they weren't spectacular pics either as there ws clouds over at the time..
140s-1.jpg

140s.jpg

i'll post up real pics next w/end.
i think there's already a review for the 140s so yeh.....

my 140s is sweet tones of power and torque, goes fast even when ur running it in. and as pascal said great bike and service from mso!!

damn, i'll have to change my name to pascal140!!! LOL

haha, true. hey how many people on this site r getting 1 of these bikes (i think theres a few) if u are post here!

umm, there's u, me, china125, i kno some guy that's ordering one in like 3-4 weeks and i kno some1 else with one. very popular, extremely great price.
cheers

mine should be here by wednesday
i would have it already but just couldnt figure out i had to call them to order one.. :)

yeah also how do you get a pic to come up when you leave a message
like next to your name? haha

change your avatar in user cp next to home button up the top of the screen

click User CP

on the left it will say "change my avatar" or something. click on that and load up a pic. with the pic of the mso 140s for some reason if u load it on photobucket it says it's too big, but if you save it on your PC and load it from there it'll work.
cheers

ducar r spec if those kids who are gettin the mso's are seane kids wtf u are a seane kid bcoz u copys every1 with ur bike and that means almost every1 is a seane kid, they want the bike bcoz its good and cheapish

any1 suggest mods??
i was thinking:
round disk brakes and a "12 front wheel maybe, billet parts maybe and all that stuff..and im gettin taper bars in a while once mi bars hav had some usage..
cheers

lol, only 200 to go!! u got a part time job or what? with a part time job u should get 200 bux in like a week or 2...

hillz, i may look in to carby's, but i dunno, i don't usually mod the engine's, since they're worth like only 300 bux and all... i do stuff, that helps performance wise, but isn't with the engine.
ie. carby, sprockets, etc etc.
what sorta carby?? like do u mean a 30mm carby or just a rlly good jap one..
how much is a genuine mikuni/keihin carb.??
cheers

Latest posts

Back