Got pulled over lil story

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i no its not the best thing to do but people in ormeau abuse you more when you push your bike i pushed it there and people hosed me and told me to $$$$ off...

It is people like you that give us a bad name. Act dumb and you'll get away with it? Oh, put that on your resume I'm sure your Boss will then hire you.

Your time, will soon be up.

not exactly the smartest idea.....if u no how to ride u will drop any cop car the second u get of the bitchumen cop cars are shit and cops.... too lazy to get out and try t get you
other day we were at dirt jumps for pushbikes fella on motevert was there cops came past he fanged it round a few more times then took off threw second exit they didnt even chase so yea just keep ur hand on the throttle if u no how to ride either that or puprosely stack and theyll feel sorry for you

y dont ya just hit the killswitch as soon as u c them, then if they feel the engine, say that u were riding it at ur friends backyard, and now im jusy pushin it home, and say its easier to push with ur feet, thats y ur sittin on it

just dont ride them on the road. if your dumb enough to you deserve a fine and hopefully your bike crushed. you ride on the road you ruin for everyone that wants to ride legally.

can they get ya for pushin it bak 2 ur house, but u just rode it on a illigal trail?? coz theyll say were hav u been riding???

not exactly the smartest idea.....if u no how to ride u will drop any cop car the second u get of the bitchumen cop cars are shit and cops.... too lazy to get out and try t get you
other day we were at dirt jumps for pushbikes fella on motevert was there cops came past he fanged it round a few more times then took off threw second exit they didnt even chase so yea just keep ur hand on the throttle if u no how to ride either that or puprosely stack and theyll feel sorry for you

Purposely stack? That's the whole reason they are trying to get you off the road. So you don't get injured or injure someone else. If I were the cops and seen someone stack on purpose. I would laugh and just say they deserved it.

No I cant agree with that coz cops have a job to do and they need to book people to show they are doing there job. Being polite to them does make it easier but it wont stop you from being fined.

Jakey they didnt catch u in the act of riding so basically that is why you got away with it. Just dont ride the streets to avoid being fined.

well lets put it this way, no matter how nice i am i still manage to cop the fine (car wise)

i love riding on the road, its epic. especially where there are lots of corners that weave in up n around hills. good fun. i know its extremely reckless, stupid and dangerous. but it makes it fun. ahaha, ive never been pulled over by a cop when driving my car, and ive been driving for nearly 3 years. never seen em while im on my bike. i mainly ride in the bush but to get there have to use the road.... ahaha. you guys are guna grill me. "your so sutpid rah rah rah"

Lol Jakey the only thing that saved you was luck.
Just imagine the same thing happens a second time.
Hopefully it will be karma catching up and you get pulled over by the same cop.

Hey just a question, we live on a farm, but theres only a small track to ride on, so what if we go out the gate, because all the way up the road is like dirt, probly 10m wide.
So like if i stay off the road on on this dirt (pretty much a second road, follows it all the way) basically riding nxt to the road but a bit away from it
will the cops do anything??
Its nowhere near town just so you know.

^^ If your riding on any public road the police can and hopefully will fine you;)

Just push the bike until your out of sight then your golden...

It isnt too fun but it makes it alot easyer and everyone in ormeau does it....
just sit with both legs on one side in first gear and pretent your pushing, it doesnt make a difference if anyone makes us look bad because there willth always be people who ride on the road and even if there wasnt they will never make it legal.

i love riding on the road, its epic. especially where there are lots of corners that weave in up n around hills. good fun. i know its extremely reckless, stupid and dangerous. but it makes it fun. ahaha, ive never been pulled over by a cop when driving my car, and ive been driving for nearly 3 years. never seen em while im on my bike. i mainly ride in the bush but to get there have to use the road.... ahaha. you guys are guna grill me. "your so sutpid rah rah rah"

exacty what i do.

mate im not an idiot i dont drive on the roads

i drive at some tracks but there illegal tracks and if police come i say i didnt know
im not an idiot and drive on the road and shit

just because I replyed after you dont take it im actually refering to what you wrote.. I would quote you if that was the case.

so untie them knickers, put some pie in ya mouth n ask yourself 'Whatcho talkin bout willis!?'

Ride on the road, be it a sealed road, a gravel road, or a fire track, yes THEY ARE classified as roads to.. be prepared to face the consequenses.

Jakey just makes me laugh with the 'oh she wont wont EVER bother about researching it, i'll just post it on a PUBLIC forum' attitiude.

in all honesty, show some maturity, if ya going to do the right thing, DO it, Push the bike, dont idle it in first, that IS NOT pushing it. Cant ride without having to take your bike out onto a main road? well boo hoo for you, that should of been considered BEFORE you purchased it. Didnt know the rules. BULL DUST.

am seriously thinking of a thread that is unseen to 'standard' members where illegal activity( yes such as peoples claims of riding on the road, or thru the parks etc) can be kept and then refered to to the approporiate authorities, mabe give them some direct quotes, IP address and pictures of the bikes to go by..

bet that would make ya'all stop ya Big mouthing.

sp33d.

get a road bike

lol i did ride on the rode alot back in the days but now with all thes fines and riskes its just not worth it i still ride alegaly on bush trails and trackes but stay away from the road. roads are were people get hert and give us a bad name all it takes is 1 fine or 1 warning if ure lucky and dont get mashed on a car to relize not 2 do it any more jakey mate if i were u id stop now or face i huge arse fine or worse loss of bike loss of licence. :( all it took 4 me is a warning and no more road 4 me only on my motard at the track lol.:)

haha :) ill stay off the roads than :)
keep to the bush's

well i was in ormeau months ago now and i was on the mso and i was doing the speed limit(well a bit over) keeping up with car infront but still leaving distance between me n car infront and car behind me i was followin road rules using hand to indocate and all the car infront of me turned down different road fella behind me started trying to run me down sum ppl are real pricks though but now to get to the trails in ormeau from my mates place i just use there horse trailer hahaha just easier ormeaus roads wherent good for the tyres anyway but yea im bit off the road riding now too many risk and stuff now
only place i rode on road is kart tracks and legal places to ride but yea felas do wt i do find sum1 else to come riding with you and use there trailer or ute to get ur bikes round hahah free bike transport i like it my neighbour takes me n my mate riding every weekend

just because I replyed after you dont take it im actually refering to what you wrote.. I would quote you if that was the case.

so untie them knickers, put some pie in ya mouth n ask yourself 'Whatcho talkin bout willis!?'

Ride on the road, be it a sealed road, a gravel road, or a fire track, yes THEY ARE classified as roads to.. be prepared to face the consequenses.

Jakey just makes me laugh with the 'oh she wont wont EVER bother about researching it, i'll just post it on a PUBLIC forum' attitiude.

in all honesty, show some maturity, if ya going to do the right thing, DO it, Push the bike, dont idle it in first, that IS NOT pushing it. Cant ride without having to take your bike out onto a main road? well boo hoo for you, that should of been considered BEFORE you purchased it. Didnt know the rules. BULL DUST.

am seriously thinking of a thread that is unseen to 'standard' members where illegal activity( yes such as peoples claims of riding on the road, or thru the parks etc) can be kept and then refered to to the approporiate authorities, mabe give them some direct quotes, IP address and pictures of the bikes to go by..

bet that would make ya'all stop ya Big mouthing.

sp33d.

orite sorry i thought u were talkin to me

and jst to let u noe i dont ride on fire trails or whatever either i ride at my uncles farm and on tracks but sometimes they get me for being unregisted

Latest posts

Back