Got pulled over lil story

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got done for riding on the road, i saw them coming up behind me and just kept riding at an easy pace to try and figure out an escape route while continuing to ignore them. they hadnt put the siren on at this point,

i had a beautiful escape plan which included cutting across parks where they would have to do a massive detour to get to where i would be and i would be safe at home in the garage before they were even close. when my spark plug connector fell off the spark plug,(it falls off every now and again its not the original one due to a run in with the police my mate had on the bike.)
then engine died and the wheel locked up.and i was left sitting there desperately trying to get it back on . but of course i was too late and by the time i had it back on the copper was pulled up right in frontt of me blocking me in,.- but any way i was done for being a learner unaccompanied because i have my moto L's and i also got done for un registered and uninsured, and apparently if i get caught again the penalties will be much more severe.
so after a day in court and $600 later i rarely ride road anymore.

Way to resurrect an extremely old post!

Also, "rarely"... Are you serious? You're an idiot, I hope next time you do you get fined to the utmost extent of the law.

, "rarely"... Are you serious? You're an idiot, I hope next time you do you get fined to the utmost extent of the law.

The rarely is for when I don't have a choice like the other week after my girlfriend having an argument with her parents. And her mother msging me saying that my bike which had been stored in their garage as of 9am would be sitting on the nature strip and if it got stolen it wasn't her problem. Not owning a ute and all my mates that had utes of vans being at work I was forced to ride it luckily only a couple of kms to a mates place where he said I could keep it for a little bit.. Yeh so that's the "rarely" I was talking about.
Oh and a lap up to the end of my street and back to test it out if I change any settings or anything.

The rarely is for when I don't have a choice like the other week after my girlfriend having an argument with her parents. And her mother msging me saying that my bike which had been stored in their garage as of 9am would be sitting on the nature strip and if it got stolen it wasn't her problem. Not owning a ute and all my mates that had utes of vans being at work I was forced to ride it luckily only a couple of kms to a mates place where he said I could keep it for a little bit.. Yeh so that's the "rarely" I was talking about.
Oh and a lap up to the end of my street and back to test it out if I change any settings or anything.

Then you should have pushed it there.

I suggest you guys read the forum rules/guidelines before continuing to post about anything illegal...

Then you should have pushed it there.

I suggest you guys read the forum rules/guidelines before continuing to post about anything illegal...

yeh that would have been an option if i didnt have a uni assignment due that afternoon.

it was one of those weeks where everything that could go wrong went wrong, i could write a book on everything that happened that week.

hahaha, police will always give you fines smart ass or not... you just get more if your a smart ass & you get raped in the bum if you are over 18

this man speaks the truth ladies and gentlemen and young kids. Though my mate today was arguing with me about being able to climax harder if you get it in the bum so maybee being a smart ass and over 18 isnt such a bad thing :b_grind:

Though my mate today was arguing with me about being able to climax harder if you get it in the bum so maybee being a smart ass and over 18 isnt such a bad thing :b_grind:

sounds like your mate has a thing for you.

yeah its illegal and dangerous, so is underage drinking, bet most of you did that tho :alc: you only live once. you can lecture people as much as you want, but their still going to do it. So if your going to do it. be sensible and be safe.. but dont whinge when you get your licence taken away and a huge fine

i learnt my lesson pretty quickly, i definetly cant afford any more fines, my S.P.E.R debt is big enough as it is from my long list of errors i have made,

i got caught on christmas day. brand new bike and i couldnt help to ride it they caught me on the drz400 cop bike lol hekkers! i got fined more then the bike was worth and lost the chance to get me license for 3 years... gay as.

i got caught on christmas day. brand new bike and i couldnt help to ride it they caught me on the drz400 cop bike lol hekkers! i got fined more then the bike was worth and lost the chance to get me license for 3 years... gay as.

oh jesus, they must had the shits with working on christmas, and then seeing you having fun on your new bike would have just pissed them off even more.

what state was that in?

Latest posts

Back