• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

gpx black lables 730mm

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

needapitty

Reaction score
WANTED: gpx black lables 730mm

CONDITION:good

PREFERRED PRICE RANGE: upto 300 cash

EXTRA INFORMATION: after some gpx forks or somthing of good quality

cheers

for another $100 u could get brand news with everything ull need check DHZ page on it theyre on special.

yeah guys thats what ill be doing i just want a decent set of forks for the ride day thats all. if could get a hold of some second handies in good nic befor the 20th i would grab em but if not ill be geting a new 400$ set from dhz

cheers and thanks for the advice

DHZ might get them to ya by mid week... could have them on for the ride day!

yeah im just going to get em through dhz 400 new not to bad at all

hopefully they get her befor the ride day

??do they come with fork oil in them allready like bolt on and ride or do they need to be filled :confused-smiley-013

well im in adelaide and anytime i buy something from dhz its 2 days shipping max. theyre really quick. so in brisbane id say its be 1-2 days most

should be at your house pronto, last item they sent took literally 1 day to arrive, mmmmm GPX rear brake kit hehehe

yeah im just going to get em through dhz 400 new not to bad at all

hopefully they get her befor the ride day

??do they come with fork oil in them allready like bolt on and ride or do they need to be filled :confused-smiley-013

I would most definatly be checking the oil in them before riding.
The chances are if they have oil in them it wont be enough or too much and each leg will have different amounts. The oil they use is poor quality.
It dont take much time or cost to change the oil and know that its something you dont have to worry about going wrong on your bike.

meh... ride em first and see if you have any problems dude.. everyone I know who has bought them has bolted them up and they are sweet as...
Changing oil is a pain in the arse... stuff goes everywhere... have to pump the leg upside down...pretty annoying really for an amateur mechanic.. :)

meh... ride em first and see if you have any problems dude.. everyone I know who has bought them has bolted them up and they are sweet as...
Changing oil is a pain in the arse... stuff goes everywhere... have to pump the leg upside down...pretty annoying really for an amateur mechanic.. :)

Its much easier to change the oil when the forks are brand new,Clean and not on the bike.
Its a pain in the bum if you fit them all up and ride it and its not right and then have to pull it all apart again.
A gold fish with no eyes could change the oil so any want to be mini mechanic on here would have no issues.

Its much easier to change the oil when the forks are brand new,Clean and not on the bike.
Its a pain in the bum if you fit them all up and ride it and its not right and then have to pull it all apart again.
A gold fish with no eyes could change the oil so any want to be mini mechanic on here would have no issues.

how much oil do they take?

Depends on your weight and what sort of riding you will be doing.
You will only need to buy a litre of oil.
Start off with around 100mls per leg

Latest posts

Back