Gpx125 carby??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snakes motovert

Reaction score
Just put my gpx125 race engine in today and I currently have a 30mm miming carby and is leaks fuel constanlly even when running. What is the best carby for this carby?? And I want the throttle response snappy :)

If the budget bears, a PE24 Keihin gives tremendous throttle response. You Aussies seem to love the OKO, and I think there's a 24mm version as well. 125cc doesn't need much carb, a TRUE 24mm round-venturi will suit. The 30 is likely an oval Chi-kuni, OK on big duffer bikes but not snappy.

If you have the newest 27/23 headed, close-ratio engine, and have opportunity to, a little epoxy in the bottom of the port, where there's a dip. And if you rev the wee outta it, a 26 will suit. We made 19 rear wheel HP with a 24 flat-slide 124+R, though.

These motors are very response in 1st and 2nd hear but when I hit 3rd it seems to bog down a bit, will the 26mm oko flatslide stop this a little bit it keep it revving hard all the way though the gears?

Latest posts

Back