Gpx125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snakes motovert

Reaction score
Were can I get a cheap new gpx125 race engine from? Pitpro.Com have them for 550 delivered but can you get any cheaper ones from other dealers?

Hey mate I went to Motorbike city here in QLD, theres some in victoria to, and they have em for $460.00. We said to them that DHZ have em advertised for $400 and they gave it to us for 400 bucks

Carlton

yeh man theres a motorbike city in laverton which is the closest to you. they are $460 but i rekon do wat carlts did and go in and say dhz have got em for $400 and pay cash and you should be laughin! U can get me one too if ya like ha. i'm gonna bang one of these in my motovert when she gets worn out!

Hey mate well I couldn't compare them to the yx but I certainly could compare them to the Lifan 140. My mates lifan 140 had so many problems, jumping out of gear, stiff clutch, the works really. SO we upgraded to the gpx 125 and so far it is a beast. It Runs smoothly and the power it outputs for a 125 is awesome. The thing just feels like it wants to go and keep going, although we haven't ridden it to its full potential as we are still running it in. Another couple of positives with the engine is a removable oil filter, makng it soo much easier to take out, clean and replace, also the engine looks beast. I personally would recommend it!!

Regards
Carlton

i haven't heard a bad thing bout em yet....as i say i'm gonna put one in my MV

yeh its only sometimes they do free shipping on selected items....atm you have tp pay $100 or something crap for shipping...

mmm i dunno then, its good to support our shops down here.. anyways...

i think youll find motorbikecity are also minirider sponsors mate..

but like said above, they price match.. and if you sus out motorbikecity's website youll see they sell DHZ items too... so everyones a winner lol..

oh yeh man i have no problems with anythin, just sayin its good to go to our shops we have and buy off them. i can jus ring up dom from moto city ferntree gully and he'll jus post what ever i need or if he's comin down my way which he does sometimes he'll drop stuff off.

Latest posts

Back