graphic

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now you gotta remember that sticker kits do fade and the brighter the colors the faster it will fade. The first one will aslo get reaaalllly dirty. But does look kinda pimp.

The second one is probably the best out of all of them. Its more of a Factory style. It depends on what look your trying to achieve.

The third one has too many stars for my liking.

Thats my opinion

hey guys and girls i was just looking on ebay and i found this now it says its for a ttr 110 and i was wondering will it fit on my revmx
PureEvil_large_photo.jpg

hey guys and girls i was just looking on ebay and i found this now it says its for a ttr 110 and i was wondering will it fit on my revmx
PureEvil_large_photo.jpg

Nope, they won't even come close..

yeah but all the site i have looked at are to confusing for me to work out how to use them

mmm that's interesting because when I was a mod and had access to such things there was only one member that made a habit of leaving just a dot on neg reps ... my guess is he didn't like you schooling him on frame construction ... even though some of us got a laugh out of it .

But yes still rather petty ... never mind have a point from me too.

my rep had -rep with all dots on them too a while ago

Kustom from magik is easy as , send a email , he will get back to you with what you need to tell him , then just give him the details of what you want .. there is a deposit before he starts any work and will change the design a few times with the deposit . its like $40 deposit i think if i can remember maybe a little more.

Does awesome work , and is cheap as , around $200 posted to australia . which is as cheap as your gonna get custom work!

Latest posts

Back