graphics wont stick...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dabomb

Reaction score
good hello,
just got some fast50 graphics for me bike and they keep lifting up off the plastics? there brand new..
anything i should do? like glue or heat?

They have either been put on incorrectly or are of poor quality. A small amount of glue is probably the way to go about fixing it.

use a spray adhesive contact cemt typ ,you want a rubbery typ glue ,also dont pick at it :).

use a heat gun while putting them on , or if you already have just heat up the spots that are coming off and press it down hard with your fingers

did you clean the plastics first? that is important and if the plastics are clear glue probly isnt the best way to do it coz u will see it underneith but if not it would work fine. a hair drier worked for my sticker kit and it sticks hard down now so i would suggest that if u got a sister, mum, girlfriend, wife or if ur a girl hehe:D

glue wont work unless you go buy some special stuff that would cost as much as ya stickers(been down that road lol)..........all you need to do is get a heat gun or a good hair dryer and go back and fourth all over the sticker removing any air bubbles that arise....the heat softens the adhesive and makes it stick better

Latest posts

Back