great service from pitpro and onlinebikesnbits

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michelin man

Reaction score
well recently i brought a pitpro 140XR off ebay from onlinebikesnbits, they seem to be the actual pitpro dealer on there. Any way after i payed for the bike, i got it 2 days later, and living 500km's away from Melbourne generally it takes a lot longer. I received the bike in excellent condition, but unfortunately i did find the fuel tank and the oil cooler leaking, so this is were pit pro comes in, i recently contacted them, and after a few emails explaining the problem, i have a new fule tank and oil cooler on the way:D

long story short,
Pitpro and Onlinebikesnbits are great places to deal with if ur gonna get a pitbike.

good mate ,good to see you givein them a plug ,for there servise

i think some ppl expect alot out of ebay salesmen but ,its alsways good to see a happy customer

now wheres the pic of ya whip and a vid

Hey mate good job on the purchase but fuel leak and oil leak is a Genral problem with all pitpro's all you have to do is tighting the screw on the fuel tap and tighten all the bolt everywhere specialy the oil tank.

yea i've tried all that man, even put some quick steel around the fuel tap, still leaking. new ones r one there way anyways, so no big deal.

yer i had the same prob with the fuel tank coz the bolt was cross threaded but they sent one straight away. They have great after sales service. Any part you need to replace u just drop em a line and they get one out straight away.

just say one of your lever broke and your throttle and clutch cable have snapped
get a good spare collection going

^^ why would you do that!!?? they are doing the right thing by supplying replacement parts and giving good service, they dont need to be burnt by tight ar$e's wanting 'free' levers or cables..

support the site or remove all advertising regarding 'tricked 50's' please.

I bought a PitPro 110 off them on ebay and it took about a month+ to come. In the end I got it and they sent me some spares I think. Other than that there OK to deal with.

just a follow up on the replacement parts.
i received the parts in two days, installed the tank and oil cooler and its all running smoothly.
the good thing is that they sent me a whole new oil cooler kit(cooler, lines ect) when i only needed the cooler itself, so now i've got sum spare steel braided oil lines.:D

Yep right with ya there......Rang the lads Friday,bike was waiting for me the sarve....Just finished putting her together

hi all ,, i got a pit pro 125rr 2 days be4 xmas off e bay amd was riding it
1th working day of the new year ,,, fastest shipping i seen from ebay,,
%100 happy with the 07 125cc RR :)

what else do they have? Everything or just whole bikes? Parts Maybe?

Yhe they carry a few parts.

Check out there website and ebay store

I was really happy with them when i got my 140xr. I actually went to pick the bike up and they have a massive warehouse and are setting up a sort of shop part at the front.
They have bikes like pitpro and motovert and also parts and some riding gear.
They sell cheap Uni Filters and Pro Tapers.

thats good to hear bcoz i am thinking of buying a 110cc or 125cc off them

I Bought a 125 RR Pit Pro on ebay off onlinebikesnbits after recieving payment my bike took 1 1/2 days to arrive in Mackay, couldn't believe it when the courier called. Have had a little drama with it breaking down at higher revs, called Pit Pro spoke to the mechanic and said they had seen this prob before, without any questions asked he said they were sending a new carby out and if that doesn't work will send a new cdi. These guys dont muck around and were very helpful. Just hope shes all better when the carb gets whacked on.

Latest posts

Back