grr som people are hopeless

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad man

Reaction score
stop making stupid threads i cant even read them all they are that shit and stupid posts. making me hate miniriders! use the search button! also edit posts and stop spaming for post count

I tell you what though, I've been a member on quite a few forums. I've encountered worse. Granted I haven't been here long, but I've read some useful thread and chats. However, I've also heard other members complain this forum is losing momentum.

Just remember there are worse forums out there.

I know I really hate this place now, I dont plan on being a member here much longer.

I've come across one or two wankers who flap their gums for the sake of it, but I don't play their games, and have that nice skill to ignore those types. But all forums I've encountered have them. However, despite the fact I believe a large number of members here are teens, there are some straight dealing people here who aren't FOS.

Maybe I'm speaking too early and will hate it 1 week, 1 month or 1 year from now. Who knows?

this place sucks now!

the problem is that most people sign here with a lack of knowledge about bikes. Not that thats a problem but when 100% of members are newbie ebay buyers how is anyone going to get some good advice? FMXAUS is run so much better, with the original forum creators regularly moderating the place. They have a lot of regular knowledgeable members who stay and post regularly, that wouldnt hapen here because every thread is hijacked and bombarded with crap!

main offenders are

Pascal 125
Daniel40
franky

These people give the worst advice ever!

bling bling 121 when i made a thread about a bike u hi jacked it and started talking about my signature and you give stuff all advice at least some of us try all u do is come on here every now and then and criticise

Last edited:
See your an immature little boy. Id rather not have you here im reporting your posts until you are banned :)

im immature ure a hypocrite your the one who high jacks peoples threads you give no advice at all so i woudnt complain and if fmx is so good y dont u become a member of that forum and not this one

Hey,
This place is awesome. If you really enjoy a forum, you can look past all the bullshit that people post. There are some really great people on here, your experience shouldnt be wrecked by a few random posters. Look past them, and focus on the good things about this forum!

Daniel40 is really a top bloke.. He doesn't bother me

Pascal is the most annoying kid, i've probably ever met. He can't use proper grammar and most of the time he just talks about crap [strange coming from me]

Franky is the same as Daniel40, A top bloke, When he isnt joking around and you know him he is really nice and helpful. Ive known franky for quite awhile now. Even before i was on miniriders! Franky is a legend, and he will always have a little mwah from me each time he goes to bed at night

I have found that this site has recently been somewhat lacking in moderation and I think that the younger members are aware of that, so that has given them free reign to post what ever the hell they want.
Where are these moderators we supposed to have, cleaning all the shit up.
I have had a few problems with one of my kids bikes lately, (engine probs),
I don't want to ask a question about it as I would get someone telling me to check my tyre pressure, and to make sure my foot pegs are tight.
I am thinking that the knowledgeable ppl we had on here have abandoned ship and have gone to a more structured and better moderated site.
Real shame.
And why isn't Franky a moderator anymore, I know this site would be better structured if he was.
All those bullshit posts would have been deleted before anyone had a chance to even read them.

Last edited:
i am sorry if some of my posts have annoyed you in some way but you cant really talk

im immature ure a hypocrite your the one who high jacks peoples threads you give no advice at all so i woudnt complain and if fmx is so good y dont u become a member of that forum and not this one

i have no idea what you are talking about mate.

Dictionary.com

now type in hypocrite to find out whats words mean before you use them

now enlighten us all please by revealing you age?

Last edited:
Blingbling121 mate,
Cmon.. Lets just leave it at that, Daniel40 said sorry. We don't want this argument escalating into something that no one on here wants. Daniel has made his peace. Lets leave it at that, shall we?

I have found that this site has recently been somewhat lacking in moderation and I think that the younger members are aware of that, so that has given them free reign to post what ever the hell they want.
Where are these moderators we supposed to have, cleaning all the shit up.
I have had a few problems with one of my kids bikes lately, (engine probs),
I don't want to ask a question about it as I would get someone telling me to check my tyre pressure, and to make sure my foot pegs are tight.
I am thinking that the knowledgeable ppl we had on here have abandoned ship and have gone to a more structured and better moderated site.
Real shame.
And why isn't Franky a moderator anymore, I know this site would be better structured if he was.
All those bullshit posts would have been deleted before anyone had a chance to even read them.

Yes, this site has really gone down hill, its full of people who just like to chat and dont ride seriously, Im not posting here for a while.

Hey,
This place is awesome. If you really enjoy a forum, you can look past all the bullshit that people post. There are some really great people on here, your experience shouldnt be wrecked by a few random posters. Look past them, and focus on the good things about this forum!

Ditto. A few bad apples doesn't necessarily ruin the entire forum. Just ignore them!

Franky is the same as Daniel40, A top bloke, When he isnt joking around and you know him he is really nice and helpful. Ive known franky for quite awhile now. Even before i was on miniriders! Franky is a legend, and he will always have a little mwah from me each time he goes to bed at night

:confused: For a "top bloke", he's more than happy to run down road riders! Again, as above, I just ignore these people.

I've hardly been posting with or to you, and vice versa ... so that would be a "no" daniel40. If it was you, I'd be ignoring you. LOL

so looks like the mods need to step up & control the blaber a bit hey?

but un like the young guys us older people whom work/ride etc carn't be on here every few hours! & do you have any idea how many hours moderating i do every monday? at least 4! just looking through every thread & post that is new since the last time i was on,

i use to delete every useless post, but then the other half ar all like wahhhhhhhh you deleted my posts & if i stop this happens......... what is a fella to do?

& there is no doubt there a a heap of lil guys on here that think they no all but really no Zero, & it's because of that we don't have high profile guys come & chat on here

Last edited:
Hillz, we all appreciate the amount of time you dedicate each monday to cleaning up this forum. Don't worry mate :) Jezz, f00lsp33d sortive need to step up to the plate a bit more, I haven't really seem them around that much.

Latest posts

Back