grr som people are hopeless

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't want to be a moderator. A bit like being a cop: someone's got to do the job, it needs to be done, but theres always alot of whinging involved.

I think half the problem with the whinging is that people don't know when to stop. Each party wants the last word, and that makes the useless posts go on and on. It then turns into petty playground fighting, a game I don't play. If people could learn just to ignore others and walk away forums would be of better quality. If members continue to shoot their mouth off, then they'll get notified sooner or later.

Still, you're a tolerant man Hillz. Have fun.

Last edited:
Moderator sounds like alot of fun, to me haha. Banning idiots who post crap sounds like awesome,it would be time consuming .. but also fun at the same time.

but rember you the use can help...... report these post to me or one of the others, Jeze is back online now (see stay's invisiable)

& we will do our best to sort the problem

but rember you the use can help...... report these post to me or one of the others, Jeze is back online now (see stay's invisiable)

& we will do our best to sort the problem

I know ppl should report post to the mods, but the mods should be on here seeing for themselves, I know your on here on a monday hillz and do the best you can with the time you have, and you prob wish you could do more.
But there are another 6 days in the week where the other mods should be on here doing the job they accepted. If they haven't the time to spend on here cleaning up, why accept the responsibility.
Jeze should not be invisible, whats the point? the guys still see that there is no mods online and post crap. Even the presence of a mod would be somewhat beneficial.
If the mods can't do the job most of the time, Share the responsibility, make ppl who can be on here a few more days a week moderators.
I have been online a bit lately and have noticed that there have been up to 4 mods online, yet this bullshit still goes on with no post or threads being deleted.
This is not an attack at you hillz, as you contribute more than any other mod here, but all MODS need to be seen doing there job.

Who cares if some little winger has a sook cause you deleted his post, they will get over it and learn not to post shit.

guys wtf! why u all complaining about this forum and its posts its not "ur" forum its a puplic forum and ppl should b able to post on it like sure if its just stupid lil ones..who cares u just go..uh ok next.... this forum is gr8 and iv found it is a good way to meet other aussie minibike riders and all the ppl are really helpfull and try ther best if u ask any tech questions about our bikes so harden the fuck up ^_^

regards scribbles

very good points pegleg,
& me n Jeze will be on here more now as our home internet is up & going again & we have nearly finished moving house,

& i am on here every other morning just monday i make my big clean up day.. (EX weekends i've dedicated my weekends to family & riding)

Last edited:
the point is scribbles that ppl are posting shit where ever they want. members don't want to have to sift through a barrage of crap in the tech section to get some help. its all about cleaning up the posts and getting ppl to post in the right sections. if you want to talk crap, there is a section for that. its all a time and a place thing.

/me runs for popcorn! front row seats (H)

Hey guys, I left miniriders because i was showing frequent signs of homo sexualality, Even though i still am i have decided to come back, missed serving people there asses on a platter, Just remember with all my posts that may offend you, im only using humour, and the advice i give is always correct because i wouldnt be posting it if i wasnt deadly serious about your technical problems, Cheers
Franky

:confused: For a "top bloke", he's more than happy to run down road riders! Again, as above, I just ignore these people.

Ruby, You seem to be ignoring the fact you were putting down all commodore drivers that showed the P plates because with your stereo type theory were all labeled *hoons*, You have alot to learn still,

i think this is all stupid... yes we could use with some more mods so ther is less on the mods shoulders and every1 benifits from it... but every1 doesnt hav to come on here n whinge about crap to each other especially targeting certain members... hillz u hav been the best mod yet well done

Oh i see, lol im a tool since i stopped being moderator? lol!

SCRIBBLES CHECK YA PM'S!!! oh and i agree with franky ruby is a stereotypist about p platers being hoons

Franky's the one who confesses to wanting to put motorcyclists lives in danger.

I think its funny how people so free label others "stereotypists". I've give examples and spoken what is general knowledge. Others have just blabbed on with the name calling and given nothing conclusive. LOL

yeh y isn't Franky still a mod?
yeh sure, he does offend me and bagg the craps out of me...ALOT... lol, but im sure he's a good guy. cos there are barely any mods anymore anyway, like wat, under 5 i think..
Franky do ya still wonna be a mod anymore??:)

SCRIBBLES CHECK YA PM'S!!! oh and i agree with franky ruby is a stereotypist about p platers being hoons

P-plater stereotype themselves, go and check the local illegal street racing scene. 90% are p-platers thinking that they can drive daddy's XR6 turbo or SS, or there imported S14 or R33 better than they actually can. They all think that they can do a burnout or a small dough nut, they can drive.
The government hasn't changed the p-plate laws in NSW for no reason.
As a p-plater, many years ago I might add, I thought I was shit hot behind the wheel, how wrong was I!!! it's not until many years down the track or until a bad accident, that you realize how much of an idiot you were.
Most p-platers get there ambitions mixed up with their abilities. Note I said most, not all.

yeh but ruby its actually the motorcyclists that put there lives in danger by weaving in and out of traffic and shit.

yeh but ruby its actually the motorcyclists that put there lives in danger by weaving in and out of traffic and shit.

I don't recall him saying that he rides like that on the road, I may be wrong, but I don't think so..

Latest posts

Back