Gutless bike, on back wheel

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradZ_09

Reaction score
Hey as you may of heard my bike is so powerless, but it 2nd it jumps up on the bak wheel so easy i dont even need clutch or to pull up.. why? this is good btw. i try 2 mono but i suk im stil practicing

fuck off pitbike kid get a life you goose. what si the piont of this thread. maybe his worried that hsi bike has to much power. but its not mate. its the gearing that it has a big sprocket on the back and a little one at the front thats making it wheelie without wanting to wheelie. pitbike kis is just jeuslous his bike doesnt do that so he fumes about it and cracks it.

thanks mxb ur a nice fella, unlike pitbikekid. nah it definatly aint 2 powerful and i do want it 2 do that lol, of course only wen its goin slow will it mono but yeh i was just askin y coz it really aint powerful. thanks a heep man

hmmm maybe you got bigger jets in it or something sitting to far back

^^^

im with you

im pretty sure pitbikekids 140 could wheelie just FINE!

bradz mxb doesnt know what the **** he's talking about so dont listen to a word that comes out of he's mouth

yer well come on this thread wasnt exactly worded properly mate and yes my dhz monster 140 kicks on the back wheel no problem without a clutch lean back in second and open it up and bye bye front wheel............you have my sympathy for pwning a mxb and you dont kno what it feels like.............thanks guys

hahah motoxxx go drive ur fullysik vl mate. ur useless on a pitbike and and probaly a shit driver aswell. your like 18 n over get off little kiddy sites you homo

o0hh and i ride a 140cc you dikwits mxb is history like all your bikes trying to wheelie to my standards

mate

you have never seen me ride or drive and you never will,so can you let me know how you know all this stuff...

and this site isnt a kids site if it is why are you on it?,oh wait cause your like a 10 year old in the brain...

Latest posts

Back