gympie motox club

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berlina304

Reaction score
spoke to barry the pres of gmc tonight, we spoke about motox and enduro days/weekends, just seeing how much interest there is before it goes any further and i waste peoples time. if we get the numbers it could be a regular event so if your interested let me no and i will continue discussions and see what we can work out.

here is a link to the club.

Gympie Motorcycle Club Inc.

Last edited:
Cmon all you South East Queensland peeps get on bored and show some interest, these things dont just happen all the time, and the time is now hopefully, thanks beno, wish i was close id be there for sure mate.:ballchain:

thanks josh and mick, i'm going to do my best to try and make this work, we have the support from the club as long as the numbers are there.

Well ive posted on FB page to try get few who might not come on here , see what happens , heres bit of vid
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fUD_R6VI8iU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The only way you will know is to hold an event and get the rego forms out there and see how many rego forms you get.
I recon racing in Aus at the moment is dead.

i kinda agree but there is alot of people asking about places to ride and whinging about no where to ride. people have to realise that it can be a social thing and doesn't have to be fully competetive. there will always be the true racers that take it serious and thats fine as well. we are looking at a few sponsors to donate some prizes to.

If I had a bike working I'd be there but as I don't see it happening any time soon I guess I'm out :-(

Should enquire about renting out the gympie track for a ride day.. I stopped in at Coolum MX track yesterday to ask about joining, and it was rented out to some people from Victoria for the day..
Cost em $30 a head, only 3 riders under the age of 12... Whole track to themselves, for the whole day!

i should hear back from him sometime over the next few days, when i talk to him again i'll ask to lock in a date and enquire about hiring the track as well. josh was saying yesterday that lytton does the same with a minimum of 4 riders. did you get any onfo justin? that would be mad hiring coolum. i'm pretty sure we could get more than 3 people.

Coolum is no good for minis... Its a wide open big bike track... deep sand and long straights, big jumps...
I recon gympie looks pretty good, or yeah, lytton...
Probably going to need MQ license to ride these places too... that covers your insurance...
Im looking at getting a recreational one for 85.00 per year.. or I think a day licence is $20? Sus that out too when you speak to gympie...

Latest posts

Back