ha ha now i have 2 crf50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

realmenride50s

Reaction score
i have 04 crf 117tb kit
and 05 crf 88 with race head
and lots of parts 4 sale

to say that i now have a new crf50 and they are faster then chinese shit ha ha

lol hehe

im about to purchase a crf50 myself...

chuck up some pics of yours

im affraid the chinese shit comment is getting tyred
there are more chinnys on the market now that will leave your 50 for dead
and guess what they will last just as long

need to find a new put down now the shit comment just dont cut it no more

im affraid the chinese shit comment is getting tyred
there are more chinnys on the market now that will leave your 50 for dead
and guess what they will last just as long

spot on man u can either pay 1500 for a crf50 or 1500 for a china witch the china would be faster(depends) and will last just as long or even longer and i know that jumping a crf50 on decent jumps will = a snaped frame and most chinas can be thrown over massive jumps over and over (but not someguywithapittys bike :p)

nothing its stock

i have a few five-0 parts already for it,but when i get it then ill start buying all the gear first mods on the list are...

five-0 tall seat
five-0 bar kit
five-0 footpegs and mount
five-0 +1 fork leg kit with heavy duty bushings and +2 springs

that will do me for a while then ill get the fox float mxr rear shock and a five-0 +2 swingarm later on

my new crf50 has a shit load of mods 4 like $1400 and a heap of parts aswell and been ive riding 50s 4 like 5 or 6 years i had the 1st thumpstar that came out ive had 4 crf50 one motovert and i went threw 4 motors wen i owned it the gear box died and the thumpstar the second day i had it the motor cracked the top mount and i threw it at the guy that sold to me so dont tell me that chinese shit is good i wood no

Last edited:
mite have some stuff that you wood like to buy motoxxx i have a full crf50 front 4 sale it has fast50 bars clamps 1 fork leg kit with heavy duty bushings and +2 springs Extended brake cable if keen pm me

Last edited:
spot on man u can either pay 1500 for a crf50 or 1500 for a china witch the china would be faster(depends) and will last just as long or even longer and i know that jumping a crf50 on decent jumps will = a snaped frame and most chinas can be thrown over massive jumps over and over (but not someguywithapittys bike :p)

Haha, what a naive comment. In the end you learn the china's are a joke, I've owned a few and now I ride honda, now I dont know why I ever went near a chinese imitation

ah well nxt time maybe
cant be botherd going over and over it again

see ya in the dirt

ive owned a china well its now my bros but u get me,and i can say i would probly own another china bike as there OK i guess...

on the other hand there are alot of little things that go wrong with china bikes thats enough to give you the shits like ive gone threw 2 COMPLETE rear break setups in the first month of owning my dhz just because the brakes are SH** quality... :p

also things like the forks are crap,cheap rims bukkle/break easily and etc etc etc

but that isnt the reason im going a honda this time,ive rode my little cousins yamaha peewee50 that goes about as fast as me walking and i can tell you i have twice as much fun on the little thing compared to riding my DHZ ,that is the main reason im going honda also there are countless mods for a honda,the honda engine is indestructable thats just a bonus of owning a honda i guess...

but all in all i would own another pitbike,but also i would love too keep the honda for ever well at least ino it will last forever

and nah realmenride50s im not real interested mate but thanks for the offer,im gunna stick to five-0 parts as i just like them and ino the quality is top notch and im going to try yous mostly five-0 parts on my build

also flarry whats done to your honda post up some pics and some spec's aye?

The whole idea of havin a mini bike is for somthin fun a break from big bikes, china peices of shit might go faster but it defeats the purpose.

and no they will never last as long as a crf

Gotta love the Chinas...... so much cheaper to buy/maintain and a shit tin faster...... i bet you my china would rip the balls off ur little pushy:) sorry 50!

as five o says friends dont let friends ride china bikes. i too have had many chinga bikes what can i say you get what you pay for . i am at the moment building a complete crf using only five o parts and a 08 crf as a donor bike for the motor tank and plastics i ll post some pics in a few days of all the parts i have so far.HONDA ALL THE WAY
cheers

Latest posts

Back