ha ha now i have 2 crf50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it can go on forever
to be honest the only thing good about a crf is the engine! if u buy a crf50 and mod it to the max your left with a crf50 botom end and stock bolts and bearings? swingarm's to short shocks to soft forks can mod to be decent but u will most likely replace bend frame bend bars ? o and mite keep the hubs and relace them to heavy duty rims/spokes....... good if you want a good reliable bike that your SLOWLY going to mod but other then that ... 1500 for a engine.... and few other lil bits imagine a $1500 doller china engine in a FULLY modded crf style bike.......???

my opinion no need to get all mean at me :)

look guys

i have 2 atomik bikes and they are absolutely great. now my 125 has just blown the rings but thats coz i ride it hard and a lot. i dunno why every1 bags china bike soo much coz they arent that bad

its the riders fault for what goes wrong HALF the time. and for the amount you pay for a crf50 u can buy like 3 or 4 china bikes.

I went riding at the bacchus marsh track and on my 250 u got no hope of keeping up with a honda or yamaha and of course they are much better quality. But if u race well hey buy a brand bike, yamaha honda etc. But if u dont race then a china is fine. if they break,
THROW THEM AWAY AND GET A NEW ONE, or u can just fix them.

dont blame the chinas for how they break down. they are much cheaper, not as good as a honda but they are less then 1/2 the price.

plus crf50s are too small arent they? i can barely ride my 125 and thats bigger then a crf50 i think...

hey man im like 6foot2 and like 95 keys and i fit fine on my crf5o thanks. and no pics 2 nite sorry the gf didnt bring her phone here so pics 2nite tomoz 4 sure

Last edited:
Yeah i have to say it is getting quite old insulting the chinese bikes. As Snitchy said there are many chingas that would kill a crf50 like dhz mso pitster motovert, sometimes its hit and miss on which ones are good tho

Latest posts

Back