ha people i can help

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wombat18

Reaction score
hi every 1 just to let you mad bikers know that im an apprentise mechanic at jds auto imports so if ya want parts cars or just advice we nearly can get to anywhere in aus but also got a close mate that grew up with these bikes and nose heaps to much for me to tell you so if ya want help about a bike and ill get back to you asap so post it here should be able to help if i get in trouble for this post just delete it sorry forgot to read the terms of the site

hes done everything from rebuilds to changing tyres sprokets and even frame welding told him to open his own shop should do well dont you think

dude...slow down when ur typing:p oh and take afew breaths too;)

HEY PJ STOP POPPING THOSE PILLS!!! i have been thinking for a lil while now... and have decided our relationship isnt going to work if you continue with your habbits...it comes down to me or the pills... i love u pj..plz:eek:

jokes...lmao

Pointless thread, stick to the general chat thread people

its not stupid thread use r the stupid 1s worrin bout ya bikes so u can all go shouvet some1 wants to help every1 and u throw it in there face u are all a buntch of f#%kheads

Last edited by a moderator:
don't let one guy get to you. i reckon anyone who has knowledge to share is handy.

its not stupid thread use r the stupid 1s worrin bout ya bikes so u can all go shouvet some1 wants to help every1 and u throw it in there face u are all a buntch of fuckheads

"mummy...whats a fukhead?":confused:

Wombat, Any decent suzuki sierra/Holden Drover parts or is it a bike wreckers?? if not..chasing a radiator for a 1.3 sierra.. no cracks and CHEEP, keep an eye out for a swift or a barina G13A/B or a vitara 1.6 ltr.. preferably a running motor with a good price.. ship to melb..
Cheers!
foolsp33d

Wombat18, you have probably noticed some mean spirited, nasty mofo's in here but I reckon most members would appreciate any advice or help/services you could offer.;)

Maybe one day when I have enough money you might be able to fit or recommend a wider power band for my PY50 motorbike.

But at the moment I really need to know how to get my back wheel off????:confused:
How do you get the axle out?

Easiest way for you to get it out Mr Yella is to rip out the OXY and start cutting... its the simplest way of removing a back wheel.. Straight through the swing arm, just make sure you do it AFTER you have deflated the tyre.....
From there, you will need a 10k pnd press... place your left eye socket directly under.. and using a 15mm open ended spanner push the GO button...

Ignore him Wombat.. He is one of these..
mean spirited, nasty mofo's in here

try a search for his user name and you will see what other members have to say im sure..

but just a handy hint... slow down on your typing and use punctuation. read what you have written and correct it if required. You will recieve more feedback from questions if you are clear and procise in what you want to say.
Foolsp33d

Sorry foolsp33d, I said it was a pointless thread because i have no idea what he's offering or why its in the general section and not the tech, I thought you being moderator you would of picked up on this and kindly moved it? ;)

Latest posts

Back