Hahaha is this guy serious?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I_THUMP

Reaction score
I was just lookin on ebay and came across a guy selling orion agb34 140cc bikes and his comments about the bike made me laugh so I thought id show u. The price of the bike is a complete ripoff and u only need to read his comments about the $300 fastace shock and the $800 worth of extras and you can tell he talks shit. I found it funny but i supose people that dont know any better may believe him so thats why i thouight id point it out. I dont like to see people get ripped off

orion dirt bike 140cc pit bike oil cooled - eBay Other Quads, Trikes, Buggies, Quads, Trikes, Buggies, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 09-Aug-08 16:55:37 AEST)

aaahhhh hahahahaha wat a tool.....should call him and tell him wat a rip off he is

Yeah a bit of a stretch 800 worth the extras.... alarm bells for me when anyone selling o'briens has racing in their name .... whens the last time ANYONE has seen one at a race track ???

Maybe we should start naming n shaming these clowns in the mag ??? as I agree to someone without a clue this may sound good .:rolleyes:

Yeah a bit of a stretch 800 worth the extras.... alarm bells for me when anyone selling o'briens has racing in their name .... whens the last time ANYONE has seen one at a race track ???

Maybe we should start naming n shaming these clowns in the mag ??? as I agree to someone without a clue this may sound good .:rolleyes:

Naming and shaming them is a good idea coz ebay sellers can say whatever they like about there products and then people end up getting ripped off. I'll name anyone that is tryin to rip people off and I encourage these sellers to reply to me if they have a problem with my comments.:D

Ok boys I'll run it past the boss but yeah I'm likin the idea too:cool:

i just ordered mine off him thanks guys :(

Not the end of the world mate you'll have fun on it and buy bits as ya break em but it's an entry level bike and the 700 worth of extras is bullsh@t plain n simple .... ya gotta read the fine print mate ....after reading that I don't think their after sales is all up to scratch either..... when they say

" Warranty covers the engine only and no labour, In the event of a faulty part, we require the part sent back to us to have it examined and will be replaced once it is deemed faulty by our professionals, The buyer is responsible for all postage costs of returning any faulty item back to us, Any labour costs incurred on the buyer during replacing the faulty part are at the buyers expense and at no time will we refund these charges "

It really means if it breaks you're on your own .Like I said not the end of the world crew here will help ya .... but yeah you did get ripped in my opinion ... not horrendously.... it was only 900

but ripped just the same :mad:

Someone else said jokingly he's just makin a livin ...yeah but all jokes aside???

ripping crew off aint much of a living.

oops my bad i was meant to put a j/k on there my bad. I wouldnt pay 900 for a chinelike that tho my first pitty was a 125 version of that bike only payed like 300 new for it tho.

oh yeh and kool magazine as well that 50's brotherhood one

^^Very well said dready;) . I think panda may be joking though coz im sure he knows his bike is better than that.

Hahaha it just gets better hey, I didnt even bother reading the fine print but now that I have it just confirms my first opinion of the rooster man.

dready kick this wankers ass

i have sent him a link to this thread ,he may come and join mimiriders to defend himself

bahhhhhh hehehehe
guys a ebay scumbag and should be shut down
preying on lil kids who know no better

hahhahahha BURN rooster man. but its fools like this that should be shut down! and i thought someone selling a 110 (srm) ktm look-alike peed me off, that has a 2 banger expasion chamber but its a 4 stroke!!! but this is just robbery, i hope nobody buys it. and no matter how many parts you put on it its stil a china and will break ( espedially if those parts are imaginary)

Yeah this one's a gem

" Dont buy here you dont get as add ring them and just get to bad.stay away "

But yeah most here have heard me ranting about these guys before ....in my opinion they are nothing more than slugs in a garden of fun ....so yeah it's probably time to write up a page for the hood and get it out of my system and looks like rooster has put his hand up :cool:

Just goes to show You don't need a long neck to be a goose :D

Even when you are a rooster:D

Just recieved a threatening pm from mr rooster he claims to advertise in the mag and would be speaking with my boss.

I told him buyin ads in the brotherhood certainly doesn't buy my unwavering support ....most here know I give that to people like MSO who I think deserve it with there level of service and honesty whilst trading inside an industry that has some very dodgy characters.

I also said that I'd retract my statements if he can show me 800 worth of extras on that bike

I'm awating a reply

Dready Im with u bro and ill back u up all the way coz I know the rooster man is full of shit which is why I started this thread in the first place. There is absolutly no way it has $800 worth of extras so he wont be able to prove it.

At least u got a reply coz i still havent recieved one from him lol so keep me informed:D

Thanks for doin all u can to help stop these rats that prey on people that dont know any better. It gives this scene such a bad name.

Cheers;)

lol

i hate it when they go on ebay and bull shit about stuff like that..'this is the best bike on ebay' what i hear is 'this bike has 800 dollars of extra parts, but im selling it for less than everyone else, just cause im a kind soul'. another thing thats anoying is when people say this is the most powerful 250 on the market. what about rmx250s with 40 hp? but still, they have to sell these to someone...

Latest posts

Back