Hand guards (barkbusters)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryan12590

Reaction score
hi guys i was wondering if there is a certain type of hand guards that fit pit bikes or iif any will fit and also if anyone has any for sale

it can be done but you should talk to dabomb, he has a throttle guard on his little piddy, try to get into contact with him or PM the dude, he should be able to help ya out.

Cheers, Tony.

hi guys i was wondering if there is a certain type of hand guards that fit pit bikes or iif any will fit and also if anyone has any for sale

Yeah, i have them on my bike. I don't know if you can get some that actually are ment to be for pit bikes but i found that the kx85 hand guards fit. The left one is snug and the righ hand one (throttle side) moves a little. I think they make cemoto ones that fit, go into a dealer and ask for hand guards to fit a xr100, they also fit. Oh yeah they look sick don't they!

hell yes thanks alot next chance i get to go to my dealer ill take alook at em thanks for your help guys

u can get them for pittys ive seen them at barties on the coast not sure on price tho but u can get them

Hey, i work at Moto-x in Melbourne and we have The hand gaurds for pitbikes.

"Hey, i work at Moto-x in Melbourne and we have The hand gaurds for pitbikes."

how much for, what colours and can you post em to brissy?

i run cycra sx stealth handguards and there awsome made from high impact plastic ,6061 billet aluminium ,chad reed uses em,fits any bikes including mini's/pit bikes and are cheap and easy to install there tough as too i had em on my yz85 the other weekend and took a spill in the whoops and the bike cartwheeled and the handgaurds saved my lever and master cylinder the bent up a bit on the arm but thats because they were too tight but was easy fixed with a hammer ,i would go with cycra's for $79 from ballards with like $6 postage as the barkbuster ego x are heaps dear.

Latest posts

Back