has any 1 got a lifan motor in bendig

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

don351

Reaction score
the only reason i ask is cause i want to see how good they realy are and if i can keep up even if ya near bendigo and you got a good ridin spot lets race

In my opinion Lifan and Jailing are the best engines coming out of china at the moment....
What engine are you running???
I'd race ya but i'm on the Gold Coast...
If your thinking of upgrading then give me a yell as we can ship anywhere in Oz...
Cheers
Big Leigh

im runin the ducar motor with the lithium bore stock as rock and is there any 1 in vic who is keen or are yas a bunch of girls

hey mate im in geelong im about to get a bike ill racw ya for sure always looking for peolple to ride with .. if your getting a new engine get of ebay esd is very pricey for the same thing

cool what bike ya gettin was talken to a mate and he recond when the monster trucks come to town they have pit bike races to

hey binky our warehouse is in Mudgereeba and i'm on the north end of the goldie...
But our public front is the website and the shops we stock...
50's HQ, Firestorm, Dragon MC etc etc
Why do you ask???

Hey yeah i just got my 125, i go up to bendigo every so often. Where abouts could we race?

Cheers

Latest posts

Back