Has anybody seen this type of bike before

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
better pic mate a side on view soo the guys can have a proper

going by the seat cover, and quality of ancillaries, i'd say it's a TDR 125 of some sort. unsure of actual model....
Torque motorsports??

i had one of them, torque and they have like the most random model numbers that are like all the same bike. i had an ax4 and my friend had the bike in black and it was an axe4... totally stupid that company! Oh if its your bike or u wanna buy it or something.. word of warning it all grinded up on the inside and it was pretty well looked after.. the metal is so weak.. it was odd only had it for like 4 months. My mate had hers for about 6 months and we opened it up and its pretty mangled too!

you see these shots on eBay a lot, why can't people spend the extra 2 mins and get a decent photo?

seat has a T & Torque printed on it, that means it's a tdr. it's the most basic one they have too with the weak crf copy frame

little as possible....but of course it depends on the condition.

is that picture the condition it is now?

Not much since they are cheap enough brand new on ebay. I wouldnt buy one with MV24's money (or his dads).

The name says it all ''Torque Dynamic Racing'' Bahahahaha hahahaha

$500 is brand new price!!
second hand $300 MAX and that's only it's immaculate.
seriously don't buy it it's a complete piiece of $h!t

$500 is brand new price!!
second hand $300 MAX and that's only it's immaculate.
seriously don't buy it it's a complete piiece of $h!t

lol i wanted to say that too but thought it may of been a bit harsh...

but if its going to be a first bike and you could get it under 300 then it may be ok because first bikes usually die(mistreated and lack of maintance) regardless of its quality..

bahaha... i noticed that. I picked the bike up from the warehouse and they were all from asia and didn't speak english and the warehouse guy told me they all had no clue of what they were even really selling.. they thought the bikes were top quality lol. i took it back because the clutch didn't work and no one knew how to fix it... once again warehouse man sorted the issue and i think his job was just to move the stock around! LOL

Latest posts

Back