Has anyone on here had food poisoning?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordancurrie

Reaction score
Ever had food poisoning I have it now and it's not fun! Just checking if anyone can share in my pain lol and offer any relief advice. Google says to drink coke etc but that comes straight back up!
________
CamillaH

Last edited:
Yep few years back from Sizzlers "Oysters Killed Pete" well almost!

Sucked it up for two days then never went back. My mate got a shot in the butt from the doc, stoped the projectiles from both ends but did nothing for the massive heart burn feeling for 48 hours.

I copped it once ... not good ... You can buy Zantac or Tagamet tabs (H2 receptor blockers) from a chemist to block the acid reflux and the ring sting thing ... LOL ... and Imodium to stop the diarrhoea ...

Good ol' Panadeine helps too ... Codeine will help relieve your "Gastro-boy" symptoms ...

You can also buy Gastrolyte to replace lost fluids and electrolytes ... Flat lemonade is supposed to help too ...

cactus jack's onto it. haha but he's right panadeine will help and it'll make you sleepy

i got it at work 3 years ago, had overnight stay in hospital they gave me saline sachets to keep minerals in my body.

Got it from drinking 2 litres of water that had reacted to the copper pipes in the old building on a 40 degree day, when i was throwing up it was like shoe polish - pure black thick sludge.

I blew all the blood vessels around my face and lost 4kg in 48 hours.

Now that's true food poisoning. Well time for a little update. Better from the food poisoning but work didn't need to know that so went to work on the 140 got the new front end on with as-02 copies some genuine tapers n grips only to find my front brake didn't fit lol. Then kicked her over with the new zorst on and in about 5 seconds flat she was glowing so bit the bullet and took her into Jono at mingn 50's coz I can't figure it out as some of you may know from my previous threads but I told him I set my valves at .003 and .004 and his expression was "too tight"??!?
________
NEXIUM LAWSUITS

Last edited:
i got it at work 3 years ago, had overnight stay in hospital they gave me saline sachets to keep minerals in my body.

Got it from drinking 2 litres of water that had reacted to the copper pipes in the old building on a 40 degree day, when i was throwing up it was like shoe polish - pure black thick sludge.

:eek: ....

Dayuummm lol blew a blood vessel from throwing up ? lol i always do that when i throw up lol dry hucking its so bad . and stuff a diet just get all the emotionally sensitive girls onto food poisoning lol 4kgs!! thats hectic

i dont mean i always break blood vessels but you get the feeling in your head

Last edited:
i dont know what it was, but on the week end all of the sudden i had a massive headache, felt tired and sick. like unbearable head ache! went for a lie down and fell asleep for like 10 minutes and woke up and straight into the bathroom. felt instantly better after i cleaned my teeth and showered after that. stupid coffee milk shake and other stuff coming up doesn't feel good:(

the worst bit was.. i was on holidays LOL

ol blew a blood vessel from throwing up ?

yeah my face looked really badly bruized for a few days and my eyes looked like they had blood on them. It was rediculous.

My dad thought it was a stick of salami that i ate so he went to coles and went off at them, and they ended up throwing out a whole fridge worth of meat.

But when i returned to work a few days later i told them what happened and they were like "oh, thats strange, we`ve had people complain about there drinks saying it smells like metal and its making them sick."

a week later i literally had 2 men in full radiation suits testing the water in my office, the levels of some chemical in the water was off the scale so the entire pipe structure had to be replaced costing $40k

I've had food poisoning... not nice!

Only tip I have is if you're chucking never eat bbq chips, it tastes sooooo bad coming back up hahaha and stinks something fierce!!!

Latest posts

Back