Hate flat tyres? I love em.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
So went riding the other day and after organising and all the other crap getting prepped i was ready no matter what, got a flat tyre(rear) early in and i was pissed and was determined to kill something so bugger it i kept riding, riding on a flat rear is a must if you like some hair raising moments of sheer terror and exhilarating times, any way here is a short idea of it(my lil brother has the helmet cam on for the first 2 vids then me the last), check my channel for some other vids of this trip. WARNING, maybe 1 or 2 colourful words.:action-smiley-003:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sb_VxFd8hpw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ODNg71ejV-s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AC9-uFu2Wdo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
haha i dont think it will hurt your 50 cent rims :p

Sure wont, but im thinkin the old girl is ready for a complete strip down and clean up and inspect, wanna pull the cases of the donk and check some parts, new rims also and do the forks up a tad.

haha, I also just got a flatty, its pretty scary sometimes ay. Anyway replaced the tube and installed a rim lock. Pumped it up and saw some bubbles around the spokes and vavle. Strangly the next day it still had pressure so I don't know what going on with it there.

You got rim lock? It gives you more traction when your tyre is flat.

Sure wont, but im thinkin the old girl is ready for a complete strip down and clean up and inspect, wanna pull the cases of the donk and check some parts, new rims also and do the forks up a tad.
haha every time i hit the limiter i have this sudden urge to pull her down and inspect

haha, I also just got a flatty, its pretty scary sometimes ay. Anyway replaced the tube and installed a rim lock. Pumped it up and saw some bubbles around the spokes and vavle. Strangly the next day it still had pressure so I don't know what going on with it there.

You got rim lock? It gives you more traction when your tyre is flat.
only prob you still gotta take it easy, I can't and still go WOT lol

haha every time i hit the limiter i have this sudden urge to pull her down and inspect
my first 155 lived on the limiter all the time, only time that engine failed was when the timing chain got to loose and jumped the sprocket teeth and out of timing and bang, and that was 3 years after purchased new

ive had 3 flats in 2 weeks , they suck

It sucks eh jase, just wanna ride but starts to feel like it will always happen and you expect it now. Thanks for looking mate.

cool vids as usual mick

and yeah ive had my fair share of flats the front the wrost though lol
Thanks Joshy, yeah a front flat and I would have packed up and gone home:mad:
Yes the fronts worst when it goes flat real fast and your on the track grabing a handful of front brake :mmph:

Yeah rod, the front can be a deal breaker, or bone breaker lol.

I was super lucky this weekend. Riding in rock territory and had no flats on 2 of my minis. Sweet weekend.

Mick, Mick, Mick, what are we to do with you. *shakes head*

I was super lucky this weekend. Riding in rock territory and had no flats on 2 of my minis. Sweet weekend.
Lucky bugger dude, what i have found is no matter how much pressure is in a tyre you hit that rock hard enough and it just pinches between the rim and tyre and thats that lol.

Mick, Mick, Mick, what are we to do with you. *shakes head*

I will have to go in the exclusive PHIL67 to hard basket me thinks lol. Usually it was my lil brother scotty always getting flats so i wanted him to get a ride in even at my own expense.:Harp:

LOL, awesome vid, your moving pretty quick for a squigly rear end. Piss funny vid ;)

Haha, thanks dude, having a helmet cam videoing things can really bring the fool out, but then again i dont need a cam to do that. Yeah the 155 and v2 was pulling the stock 155 with the flat tyre and yeah it was squigly alright. At one stage i had my right foot down and a rock caught it and gragged it into the footpeg and nearly snapped my lower leg off lol, that would of been great on camera, at the end of the track the cops were waiting for us to let us know of a sting happening there the next day.

Come on boys , i dont know any orificers lol.:mod::confused-smiley-013

Yeah the 155 and v2

i just realized.... in about a month we will have exactly the same set up of engine... thats it i must get a gopro and beat you at hill climbs

Latest posts

Back