having a rant

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

domotox

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Well went to pacific park on Saturday with my wife and kid. It was the first time my son had ridden at a park. It was a great day the sun was out and not a cloud in the sky.
We parked the ute and the first bike I got of the ute was my sons he has a little zuma 50. Well I got it off and he had his gear on and was ready to go. Well the bloke next to us looked at my son and looked at his bike and under his breath but loud enough for my son and myself to hear said "pfffft what a piece of s%$t"
My son got of his bike and asked why his bike was a piece of s#$t. My young bloke said he did not want to ride the bike if it was not a good one. Well after a bit of a chat I had him on the bike but my blood was boiling. I kept my cool and did not punch the bloke in the face and luckily because I am going to want to go back there.
What is it with the arrogance of some of the people at the track. I see guys there all the time with there YZ's broken down and there KTM's falling apart and the little pitbikes just keep on going. Yeah fair enough they do not cost a fortune but that is the whole fun of a pitbike. You get a cheaper bike and still get to have a blast.
Anyway that is my rant I bet others here have had the same thing happen and I would really like to here about it.
Anyway couple of shots from the weekend that was almost ruined by some dop.

BRandon.jpg

Brandonme.jpg

brandonvee.jpg

What a tool!!! Good job not punching him out. Would have been hard (well I know it would have for me).

Always get haters that bag out mini's and midsize's. We are all out there just to have a good time. They just think they are better than us and that we can't afford apparent "real bikes". I love my mini's, don't care what anyone else thinks.

Looks like your son had a blast which is all the matters!! I love the time I get to hang with family at the track.

this storey makes me sad...

people should keep there opinions to themselves specially when kids are involved

Agreed Hillz. The guy sounds completely heartless, he was probably brought up living off daddy's money and never had to work for anything.

Sorry to hear that story domotox, hopefully your boy will grow up fully appreciating everything you were able to give him :)

Yepss.. I have experienced this too, at QMP. I got the 'look'. No words, yet, but I'm expecting they'll come. Its ok for us grown ups (really are we ? riding kiddy bikes hehehehee) to bite our tongues and restrain our fists, but yeah, kids should not have to hear that. Hope you guys had a blast anyways, and keep getting out there. I figured I wanted a cheap dirt bike to have some fun and learn on, before I graduate to a 'big jap bike' ... and whats wrong with that. Pft. The Jones's. They'll never get it.

I do however, love it when (and this has happened to me in road bike circles) where I get out on the race track for a track day hoot, on my bog standard GSXR750, and carve up douches on Ducati 1198's and Jap 1000's with every go fast accessory known to man, race glass and pre warmed slicks. And I pass them on my show room floor stocker with road tyres. That, is fun. I hope one day I can ride the Midi well enough to carve up a 'proppa' mx bike .... I bet some of you guys could no probs at all!

Some people have very small penis's and therefore need to make themselves feel better by picking on some small kid and his bike. Unfortunately the world is made up rom alot of fuktards, and we just have to put up with them. Personaly rather than hitting him I may of filled up his petrol can with a bit of sand or fine dirt (whatevers around) as soon a he hit the track with his superior JDM as fuk bike :)

EDIT: Good to see the kid out their on the bike, looks like he had a ball anyway :)

Yep, deadset tool, I wouldn't mind betting this clown couldn't drive a greasey stick up a dogz @R$3!!!! LOLOL

I'ts sad that people lower themselves that much as to insult a young bloke.
I visit PP about 4-5 times a year. I can say on a weekend I see atleast 3 Japanese or European bikes not starting at all or been pushed back from a ride and put back on the trailer. This happens evey time there. I'll have to start taking pics of them and post it on here to prove that our china bikes aint that bad.
We should not be measured by what we ride.
I have been in a similar situation there with a bloke and I didnt punch him in the mouth but wish I did now.

i have heard a lot of this lately and a lot of the guys at my work that own jap bikes hate on my mini's... funny thing is the few that have ridden mini's want me to go with them on rides so they can ride my bikes cause they enjoy them as much as all of us here on this site do..

good to hear the young lad had a good time mate... should see what the dumb**** has to say on a ride day when 15 people show up on mini's....

Cheers guys.
Everyone here has confirmed what i thought.
When it comes to my young bloke i get pretty protective just like most parents and i just do not see the need to put a young bloke down they should be encouraged to ride and not to worry about how much the bike costs. It gets them away from the tv and xbox and they have the most fun doing it. He had a great time and his smile said it all.

Thats the main thing. Nothing more pleasing then seeing the kids smiling from ear to ear.
Makes lt a bit easier if the missus is happy too i suppose. lol

Just on a side note pacific park other than the dik head was great the only problem i had was the misses. It was her first time riding and she got the hang of it pretty quickly and once she was confident enough to go on the adult track i did not see her for the rest of the day lol guess it could be classed as a good or bad thing.

Thats the main thing. Nothing more pleasing then seeing the kids smiling from ear to ear.
Makes lt a bit easier if the missus is happy too i suppose. lol

Just posted about the misses she absolutely loved it and has already bought a purple jersey and pants and claimed the klx.

Just posted about the misses she absolutely loved it and has already bought a purple jersey and pants and claimed the klx.

Thats great your missus enjoyed it. No stopping her now.
My girlfriend loves going there to. When ever we go there now its all her idea. She informed me last night that we are going there on boxing day and staying until new years. She really plans ahead.

Just on a side note pacific park other than the dik head was great the only problem i had was the misses. It was her first time riding and she got the hang of it pretty quickly and once she was confident enough to go on the adult track i did not see her for the rest of the day lol guess it could be classed as a good or bad thing.

Take it as a good thing :) It certainly beats taking them round on the back and then the whinging you cop when the front lifts, or you go too fast ect ect ect..... And it beats the "youv'e been riding all day while iv'e been stuck at home" argument LOL trust me mate, your on a winner :)

every weekend i get that "peice of ****" look, i just ignore them and keep riding.
lately people have come up and asked what bike it was.
it is annoying how other riders say continuously bag china bikes, makes people not want to ride because they cant afford a Japanese bike. like me

Yeah, man that is so not cool, on so many levels. To bag out a very young kids bike, really. And loud enough so that you could hear it. My blood would have been boiling too. How old was this guy, cos that is something that you would expect from a young teenage punk wannabe that knew very little about dirt bikes. Glad you guys had a good day besides that incident.

That is rubbish for an adult to say that when a child is involved , its rubbish to say full stop.

Good to see your boy got back on the bike and had an absolute ball , because thats why we ride them , to have fun.

cheers for the pics mate

Well done mate way to show a little bit of maturity to your young fella! No one would of blamed you if you had of snotted him after you sent your little fella on his way!

mate i ride there all the time to be honest if he had said that my my little fell he would of be heading out of there in a ambo and i will say i love seeing the looks on peoples faceses when im over taking there 250 on my bike priceless

Latest posts

Back