Headlight on me fiddy! !!UPDATED!!: Now With Wiring Diagram!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dabomb

Reaction score
heres me bike wif a headlight i installed.
runs off no battery, but the magneto.

heres a pic:

headlight.jpg

any questions?

the magneto is motor like thing on the side of ur bike whuch spins and generates the electricity for your spark plug and other electrics.

heres a pic when its on in my garrage:
will shrink down the movie! and put it on
nitelite.jpg

Reminds me of when i hooked a Spot like to my motor bike, it ran off the battery, Absolutely retarded, it would blind anyone that you pointed it at. would like up the hole street for ages. Took it off ofcause :p I want your setup! you must describe step by step of how you did it :p

Would running this headlight from the magneto supply less power toe coil giving you a smaller spark ? or would it not affect the spark at all ?

nah mate,

the coil wires from the magneto havent been interupted, but an axilery power line used for my electric start which i removed is used to power the head light.

it runs from the magneto, which means no big bulky battery!

hey

hey

have 2 check how many wires are comming out of magneto! Should be on the left of the bike. Its a 4x4 headlight 50watters, my bike is a china bike which i bought 2 years ago and have moded it alot.

they should be availble from any car shop, i found these lights on a burnout car where i go riding.Theres a little electrical work 2 be done. aka attaching wires. I havent blown a globe by reving it 2 hard, if worried about blowing istall a fuse!

i like it how it goes brighter when the engine is at higher rpm's

Latest posts

Back