Headlight wiring diagram (I did search)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

middleway

Reaction score
Maybe I am blind but I can't find a diagram to wire up a headlight and tail/brake light for my xy140 Atomik

I have an adjustable ignition that I am installing NEW OUTER ROTOR KIT ADJUST TIMING 140cc 150cc 160cc - eBay, Other Cars, Bikes, Boats, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 25-Nov-09 17:36:33 AEDST) and I can see the wires that go to the coil and kill switch but there are a bunch of other wires that I don't have a clue where they go including one with a little cap on it..seriously confused

Any help would be appreciated

what sort of bike is it, because your going to need a rectifier as well to convert the power to DC.

i havent seen anyone use the adjustable ignitions for accessory power/ charge altho the wiring harness does look to be compatible..

usually on a normal stator kit the thick white and thick yellow is power output but like i said you will need a rectifier or you will blow the ass out of yr lights...

I'm pretty sure tormentandglory runs an ORK on his Z, so it can be done.

basically there's 2 yellow wires that produce the power so they need to go into the 12v regulator and the earth, I'm not gonna go and strip all my plastics off to have a look so that's the best I can do.
But yea you need to buy a 12v regulator before you even think about setting up the light

Latest posts

Back