Heathcote rd... tracks???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaydogz

Reaction score
I drove alone heathcote rd the other day and say about 20 cars with trailers and heaps of motos riding in the bush there, was wondering if its legal...?

Or if the cops go there much...?

dont heathcote hold drags for pittys sometimes

oh im thinking of the wrong place
but nah probly not legal

oh im thinking of the wrong place
but nah probly not legal

yeah i dont think it would be legal but obviously heaps of people go there so cops must not care...? if anyone can shed some light on this topic it would be great

i wouldnt risk it i just paid my fine for a similar situation thought it was good the cops showed up

I drove alone heathcote rd the other day and say about 20 cars with trailers and heaps of motos riding in the bush there, was wondering if its legal...?

Or if the cops go there much...?

If they dont.. They more than likely will now you have leaked it on a PUBLIC FORUM! :lol:

there used to be a mx club in there yrs ago but i been booked there by the cops

If they dont.. They more than likely will now you have leaked it on a PUBLIC FORUM! :lol:

there are about 20 cars there every weekend with motorbike trailers, you can see people riding from the road its not exactly a secret location thats why i was interested to find out what the go was...!!!

there are about 20 cars there every weekend with motorbike trailers, you can see people riding from the road its not exactly a secret location thats why i was interested to find out what the go was...!!!

well sure as hell aint anymore

I used to live in the Sutherland shire but this was over 20 yrs ago now. We used to ride down to a place at the first turnoff heading west before the Lucas Heights Nuclear unit. The track was all dirt and ran back down behind the unit and into deep dense bushland and you could actually ride thru there and head up and come out at Heathcote. As for Heathcote Rd. We also rode on the eastern side as the western side is military ground. RIDING THERE IS ONE BIG NO NO NO NO NO. I know where your talking about as these tracks go into the bush on the eastern side and run all the way back up towards the Menai tip. Now as I said this was over 20 yrs ago but he had no probs at all. Never had police there and we always did the right thing. However I have no idea how it has all changed now and what housing has been built there.

Latest posts

Back