Hell to the FUK yeh!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Consider your self rubed!!

I have blisters on my ass from riding so much in two days. 10L of fuel and now a distroyed motor but MY god it was awesome!

Agreed, not the last time! I'm no longer a dirt virgin, had my first stack(bend rear break lever 180) but F****** hell it was an awesome day!

I'm guessing bigends, I was pinging its head off on the TOJO trail. Third gear full noise then BANG will strip it down tomorow - Will call Ken in the morning to order new motor :)

i wish i was there saturday. the tracks had a lot of ruts today but still f en awsome. good to see a few of the girls out there. sorry i didnt get to meet most of you but i got a lift up there and we had to go home early. i am pretty sure woggy was following me on one of the tracks (i was the slow one). we need to organise a bbq get together for the qld riders so we can all meet without the distraction of riding. what do you guys think?

Good mates, huge amount of ride time, no other issues really - makes for a good weekend. Gota stop thinking about motor cause i havn't got any energy left to go take a look at it ..

Nope... i don't believe it happened till I see some photos!!!!

everyone that went to BDV this weekend is now officially a homo

Last edited:
Bdv was epic....

ENOUGH SAID!!!
it was epicly epic and awsomely awsome!
i crashed at 3rd gear piined down a straight and bent my bars and landed in a prickle bush!
i did the tojo and there was one part that was fking muddy as hell and i crashed once and hurt myself again!
man im sore...
and tired...
and i have exams tommorrow...:mad:
everyone that went to BDV this weekend are now officially homos
and everyone who is bitching about it and didnt go are lesbians!

Last edited:
yeah the tracks were pretty good out there.. feeln it today tho.
in the market for a new frame if any one has one laying about. laterz..

everyone that went to BDV this weekend is now officially a homo

you got that all wrong lol...

everyone that didnt go to BDV this weekend is now officially a homo.

you missed a truly awesome day/weekend.
there was mini's everywhere, i got to speak to a few people but everyone was pretty much flat out riding..

for half of the day today i didnt ride much as my head was a little messy from being up all night/morning getting on it..

no stacks here but i did have a holy fark moment when my throttle stuck full noise in 3rd (throttle spring too light) over a pretty big table top..

i got some pics and a vid or 2 so i will post em up in the ride day thread..

had a great time ,
was only able to do 4-6 hours as had been to a bucks party thurs till fri morn, then kite boarding sat morning was awsomme session , then the wedding and recieption sat night till midnight. up at 4am drove to londins loaded and fell asleep in the back [thanks londin for driving there and back]
what track did you think best ?
for me t2 4th gear jumps cleared everything once[250f] tried on the pity no can do .
t4 the jumps were a bit lippy for me and i crashed landing on my head [came up short on a table top bounced down and then bounced off .didnt hurt anything important .
2x trails were all easy .
great conditions for the day , i was so stuffed i didnt even have a beer after riding .
some of you mini mx racers are so fast was great to watch .

Yer loved it!! , was way to busy riding/resting to do anything else lol...

Cant wait for the next one :D

I use to love the 80fter track (real long one)

But i reckon the supercross track is my favourite now (i forget what number the tracks are lol...)
Ended up getting nearly all of the jumps on it , just need abit more power out of the corners for some of them.

Latest posts

Back