hello all, this is my heap soon to be built :D

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rohan93

Reaction score
hey all my name is rohan, i just become active here, i live in perth, and my main ride is a 05 yz 250 a lil custom, however im new to 50's exceptmy first bike :p, i have bought myself a chinese 110cc with the intention of building it up, so far i have minifighters GPX forks (waiting to be fitted, but need a new frame) :(,
anyways if this works yoiu should se some photos of my pitty
i plan on getting forks, frame, rear shock, and swingarm, then possibly a 150-160cc
well without further adue, here she is
also for admins, i did the ctrl W thing in paint and reduced them but i dont know how small you actually want them, so at the moment i have just reduced them by 50%

rohan93-albums-my-bike-build-picture337-2011-05-29-14-45-15-871.jpg

rohan93-albums-my-bike-build-picture338-2011-05-29-14-45-28-994.jpg

rohan93-albums-my-bike-build-picture339-2011-05-29-14-45-36-319.jpg

rohan93-albums-my-bike-build-picture340-all-stuff.jpg

Last edited:
Lucky you're getting a new frame & throwing some decent forks on it, the thing looks week as match sticks!

Should be a good build with pretty much a new everything :)

Hi Rohan,

Good to see another bike being transformed.

The forks will be the first of many issues. I am not trying to put you off but only prepare you for the journey ahead.

I would suggest replacing the swing arm with something nice and strong.

I have just finished a build/transformation and you may learn from a few of my mistakes, there are plenty:), if you have a look through.

http://www.miniriders.com/china-builds/32653-legend-chang-mai-her-rebirth.html

Good luck with it all and I will be checking in to see your progress.

logic

Hi Rohan,

Good to see another bike being transformed.

The forks will be the first of many issues. I am not trying to put you off but only prepare you for the journey ahead.

I would suggest replacing the swing arm with something nice and strong.

I have just finished a build/transformation and you may learn from a few of my mistakes, there are plenty:), if you have a look through.

http://www.miniriders.com/china-builds/32653-legend-chang-mai-her-rebirth.html

Good luck with it all and I will be checking in to see your progress.

logic

cheers mate, will do, it will be slow but ill be working my hardest to keep it up to date and moving along as fast as possible, im a first year on $7/hour, this is bullsh*t haha but will keep on fighting for this machine

Feel free to ask for things you need.

Lots of us have way too many bits and pieces lying around doing very little. Personally, if I have what you need I would rather see it getting used than sitting here.

Cover postage and it is yours.

logic

ok will do mate, thanks alot for the support and help, im sure youll be a great asset in my build :D
at the moment im after a frame, MF has offered me a nice swingarm, then ill probs need some new wheels, however i think i may get these as their cheap enough
the 12/14 set on here CNC
EAST 50s Spares
they are cheap too, i think....

haha cheers bud

may as well have bought a complete bike, but you gotta love that sence of achievment after you have built it yourself.
good luck with the build.

Latest posts

Back